| 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍 |

𝙄 𝘾𝙃𝙊𝙊𝙎𝙀 𝙏𝙊 𝙀𝙈𝘽𝙊𝘿𝙔 𝙈𝙔 𝙃𝙊𝙐𝙎𝙀. 𝘾𝙐𝙉𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂, 𝘼𝙈𝘽𝙄𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙐𝙎 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝘼𝘿𝘼𝙋𝙏𝘼𝘽𝙇𝙀
♕__________♕

"I think the chokers' definitely doing its job, I feel like I'm bloody chocking

"I think the chokers' definitely doing its job, I feel like I'm bloody chocking."
♕__________♕

"Presents!" Lucy exclaims, running the short distance towards the man in a red suit.

Pulling out a small glass flask wrapped in red leather, Santa speaks, "The juice of the fire-flower." He crouches down in front of the girl. "-One drop will cure any injury." He finishes seriously, while placing the gift in the girls small hand. Not done, he continues on, "And though I hope you never have to use it." He hands the girl a beautifully crafted dagger, big enough for her hand.

Looking up at the bearded man, Lucy spoke, "thank you sir, but I think I can be brave enough." Though her tone sounded unsure. Santa replies to her, saying, "I'm sure you could. But battles are ugly affairs." He says wisely; giving the girl a small smile, before he turns back to his sack and pulls out an equally beautiful bow and quiver filled with arrows.

Turning to her older sister, he addresses her. "Susan." Said girl walks closer to him. Gently handing over the quiver and bow, he continues, "trust in this bow and it will not easily miss." Accepting her gift with care, Susan looked up at the man and questioned with a perplexed voice, "what happened to 'battles are ugly affairs'?" The man let out a chuckle at her question but did not answer. Instead, he pulled out a delicately carved ivory horn, and handed it to her. Santa carried on, "though you don't seem to have a problem making yourself heard, blow on this and wherever you are, help will come." He explains meaningfully.

Giving him her thanks, the eldest Pevensie girl stepped back, while the man once again pulled something out of his sack. This time, he turned to Peter, holding out the most magnificent sword and a shield to accompany it.

"Peter. The time to use these may be near at hand." The man had taken on a solemn tone. Peter equally matching his tone with a solemn expression. Carefully pulling out the sword from its sheath, the seventeen-year-old examined it with awe. The sword gleamed under the early morning sun.

Sheathing his sword once more, the children watched as the man turned to his sack, hopefully for the last time. Pulling out something the children couldn't quite see, Father Christmas faced them once more, however this time, he looked at the remaining girl with a gleam in his eyes. Walking closer to her he held out something that took Kassandra by surprise.

The man held out a beautiful silver choker necklace, with two snakes winding around with their heads meeting at the front centre. A squared emerald shortly hanging down from their mouths. Raising her head to meet the man's eyes, she could see the mischievous gleam in them, letting a smirk come out herself, she gladly accepted the necklace, all though it did seem a bit too wide for her.

"Place the necklace on." And so, she did, to her surprise the snakes started moving and coiled around to fit her neck, before settling in their previous position. Kassandra was quick to look at the man. Though he merely offered her a friendly smile but decided to explain.

"That necklace, is what's known as an amplifier. It was created specifically, for you, my dear. It will help to enhance your own magic. And although you are already a formidable witch as you are now, it will only help to make you more powerful." Father Christmas watched as the girl delicately touched the necklace.

Raising her head once again, she returned an equally mischievous smile. "How did you know sir? About the snakes?"

Sanat only let out an amused huff, before tapping the side of his nose.

"It's a secret dear, although the topic did Slyther-in to a conversation I had with someone prior to this meeting." Letting out a laugh at the pun, the girl couldn't help the genuine smile that came upon her face. The three siblings and beavers could only watch in confusion about what the two were talking about and what it was the man said exactly, that made the girl burst out laughing like that.

The man gave a wink, before he handed her one more thing.

It was much like the choker; however, this time it was a bracelet, and the emeralds were in the eyes of the snake. Kassandra noticed that this time, it would definitely fit her once she puts it on, and so she did. Nothing special seemed to happen once it was on like how it was with the necklace, but the man offered her a simple advice, "Push your magic into it Kassandra." Not thinking about what he said too much, the girl did exactly that.

Pushing her magic into the piece of jewellery as she was told, it was only a few moments until she soon found herself holding onto a silver whip, its body the exact replica of the snake. Shocked to say the least she retracted her magic and the whip turned back into her bracelet once more.

Thanking the man, she stepped back.

With the gifts given, Father Christmas walked back towards his sleigh.

He spoke, "These are tools, not toys. Bear them well and wisely... Now, I must be off. Winter is almost over, and things do pile up when you've been gone for a hundred years." Turning to look at the party of six, he exclaims, "Long live Aslan. And merry Christmas!" Before he rode away.

All of them shouted to him as he rode away, wishing a merry Christmas and promises of seeing him again. Lucy turned to her older sister and gave a snarky remark, "told you he was real." Susan could only look at her baffled, while the Potter girl let out a grin.

Once the excitement dialled down, Peter faced towards them, a certain expression on his face as though something had struck him.

"He said winter was almost over." A tone of dread in his voice. "You know what that means?" His question hung in the air, before Kassandra finally realised what he was getting at.

Letting out a nervous breath, she goes,

"No more ice."