| 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙒𝙊 |

𝙈𝙔 𝘽𝙀𝙎𝙏𝙁𝙍𝙄𝙀𝙉𝘿 𝘾𝘼𝙇𝙇𝙀𝘿 𝘿𝘼𝙉𝙂𝙀𝙍

♕__________♕

"I hope the bleedin' Ministry can't trace my wand from here"

__________

After following Beaver for an hour, it was reaching late afternoon. The four siblings and Kassandra soon arrived at a large clearing after emerging from a narrow opening in a mountain. Below them stood a quaint little beaver home, its windows filtering light from inside and smoke coming from its chimney.

"Blimey! Looks like the old girl has got the kettle on. Nice cup o' Rosy Lee." Beaver looked a little more eager to get down there.

"It's lovely." Says Lucy, ever the sweet child she is.

"-It's merely a trifle, you know. Still got plenty to do, it ain't quite finished yet. But it'll look the business when it is though."

The five humans and animal were heading closer to the home; a worried voice could be heard calling out to them the closer they got, "Beaver, is that you? I've been worried sick!" The small body of Mrs. Beaver stepped out from the home, "If I find you've been out with Badger again, I..." she couldn't even finish the sentence from the shock she must've felt seeing five humans following behind her husband.

"O-oh... Well, those aren't badgers..." The wonderment clear in her voice.

Sharing a short squabble between themselves Mrs. Beaver was quick to usher the children inside for shelter and hopefully some food.          "Isn't there anything we could do to help Mr. Tumnus?"  Asked Peter. Kassandra and the Pevensies were now cosily sitting by a hearty fire; with small cups of tea on the table in front of them. With the Potter girl finally getting away from the numbing cold which was only being fended off by her school robes that weren't so suited for the snowy environment, she was now beginning to regain the throbbing pain of the wound on her arm. Not wanting to bring attention to herself, she decided against bringing her wand out to perform a simple Episkey, even if she was capable of performing wandless magic wordlessly, she wouldn't risk performing magic in front of muggles.

Deciding that excusing herself to a more private place to sort herself out would be a better idea, she headed just outside the door of the beavers home, still being able to hear what was being spoken inside all the while ripping a bit of her cloak off to bandage her bleeding arm.

"They'll have taken him to the Witch's house. You know what they say. 'Theres few that go through them gates that come out again." Came Beaver's response.

Kassandra could hear the cluttering of dishes against the wooden table, before she decided to head back inside once she finished fixing up her arm.                "But there is hope dear, lots of hope." Mrs. Beaver added in, with her statement Mr. Beaver seemed to come more alive and exclaimed, "Oh, yeah, there's a right bit more than hope!" Lowering his voice and leaning in closer to the four humans surrounding the table he whispered, "Aslan is on the move."