| 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉 |

𝘼 𝙒𝙄𝙏𝘾𝙃 𝙏𝙊 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙍𝙀𝙎𝘾𝙐𝙀

♕__________♕

"Rescue squad on the go

"Rescue squad on the go. Let's move people, we have a little king to save!"

♕__________♕

She had made her way around camp, asking a few Narnians if they knew where the lion was. After speaking with a centaur, who directed her up a hill, she finally spotted Aslan. He was speaking to Peter, who she noticed was now changed into a grey tunic with a leather over shirt and some pants. His sword, Rhindon, hanging by his waist.  The two must have heard her approach, as they turned their attention from looking over the camp, to her.

"Ah, dear one. What is it that you need?" Aslan's benevolent voice asked her.

"I wanted to ask you something, it concerns how I got here..." The Potter spoke unsurely.

The lion gestured for her to stand on his other side; so, she walked up to them, placing herself next to him. She looked over at Peter and gave him a small smile, one which he returned.

"What is troubling you Kassandra?"

The girl looked down at the lions face, meeting his eyes, before she answered, "how did I get here Aslan? Something Lucy said raised a few questions."

"Dear girl, there is a deep magic, more powerful than any of us, that rules over all of Narnia. It defines right and wrong and governs all our destinies. Mine... and yours. Olde magic brought you here, magic I couldn't even begin to explain to you." He answered her. She found that his answer was as infuriatingly wise-like, much like a certain old wizard she knew.               It explained to her one thing, however, she had one more problem to clear up.

"But- it seems as though I'm from a different time period? Couldn't that bring up the possibility that I could come from an entirely different universe?" She questioned.

Aslan could only give the girl an amused chuckle, while Peter looked at her with wide eyes. "The future? Another universe?" He asked, confused.

"You are correct Miss Potter, about being from the future; however, you are in fact, from the same universe as the Pevensies." Said Aslan.

"So that means... the Pevensies are technically older than me? If I were to return to my timeline, Peter would be old enough to be my grandfather!" Kassandra let out a loud laugh at the thought. She turned to get a look at Peter's face and dear Merlin did the boy look mortified. This only seemed to cause the girl to laugh even harder, Aslan chuckling along with her.

"Yes, I suppose he would. Time works differently here in Narnia, remember that you two. Although you both may be from the same universe, you are both at different points in its timeline. The way time passes will be different for either of you." Aslan provided, seriousness in his tone.