| 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙄𝙓 |

𝙏𝙄𝙈𝙀 𝙄𝙎 𝘼 𝙏𝙍𝙄𝘾𝙆𝙔 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙉𝙂. 𝙄𝙏𝙎 𝘽𝘼𝙇𝘼𝙉𝘾𝙀 𝙎𝙃𝙊𝙐𝙇𝘿 𝙉𝙊𝙏 𝘽𝙀 𝘿𝙄𝙎𝙏𝙐𝙍𝘽𝙀𝘿.

♕__________♕

"There is no bloody way that I've come from the future!"

♕__________♕

Soon enough, the small company could see various tents, all sporting yellow flags on their top. As the group walked closer, they could hear multitudes of chatter, the clanging of metal, and the galloping of horses.

Once they were only a few meters away from the camp, the sound of a horn being blown was heard. Taking that as a sign of the announcement of their arrival, they continued moving forward. A gentle breeze passed through Kassandra and Lucy's hair, and their attention was brought behind them, where a plethora of dancing petals began forming into the shape of two figures. Both of which began to wave at the two girls. Having stopped from their walking, the two watched with wide smiles as the petals formed the beings and found themselves waving back.

Moving forwards again, they noticed they were being left behind, so the two girls picked up their pace, sharing a giggle between themselves, before finally catching up to the two oldest Pevensies and the beavers.

Finally entering the camp, the six could only look on in amazement. So many of the camps inhabitants turned to face the newcomers, and the four humans watched as the Narnians' faces gleamed shock and happiness at their arrival. Not long was there a large gathering of Narnians, following behind them. Following their King and Queens as they walked to the centre of the camp.

"Why are they all staring at as?" Susan spoke just loudly enough for the other three children to hear her, all while offering the staring Narnians an awkward smile.

Turning to look up at her sister, Lucy said to her with a smile, "maybe they think you look funny."

Peter and Kassandra looked at Susan, and let out small laughs, while the older Pevensie girl could only adopt an offended look.

At the side of Lucy, their two beaver companions were talking amongst themselves. "Stop your fussing. You look lovely." Mr. Beaver said to calm his wife down. In return, Mrs. Beaver offered him a bashful smile.

They soon finally reached their destination, as all six of them came to a slow stop. The crowd behind them quietened as they remained a few paces back. Outside the largest tent in the camp, stood a tall centaur, who watched them with a serious look on his features. Stepping just the tiniest bit more forward, Peter pulled out his sword and held it upward, opting to reveal it to the centaur.

"We have come to see Aslan." The boy spoke, a little unsure of himself as he held the magnificent blade for all to see.

His declaration seemed to cause a series of murmurs, which rippled through the crowd behind them. The centaur regarded the young boy, before he turned his head towards the entrance of the big tent. The Pevensies and Potter did the same, and as if on cue, all of the Narnians behind them lowered themselves into a kneel, their heads bowed down. The party of six noticed that the large centaur before them had also done the same.