| 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 |

𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙔 𝙉𝙀𝙀𝘿 𝙃𝙀𝙇𝙋

♕__________♕

"If I'm not mistaken Pete, I think you like her

"If I'm not mistaken Pete, I think you like her."

♕__________♕

They had finally made it safely back to camp.

Edmund was fast asleep on Kassandra's back; the girl gently shaking him awake as they got closer. She watched as the boy's eyes fluttered open, groggily rubbing them. He looked around himself and realised that they must have arrived at the camp already, going by with all the tents around them.

Once he was awake, the Potter girl had politely asked Oreius for some help getting down from his tall back, the centaur humbly obliged; also assisting Edmund.     Both kids were finally on the ground and set off to go find Aslan, Kassandra leading the way.

After asking some Narnians of the lion's whereabouts, they eventually found him, sitting on the same hill as before, when he was talking to the young witch and Peter.           Aslan watched as the youngest Pevensie boy fidgeted under his seemingly intimidating stare. Kassandra stood idly by while Aslan observed the young Pevensie, before her attention was caught by the great lion.

"Thank you, Kassandra, for bravely volunteering to infiltrate the Witch's camp and rescuing Edmund. You have my gratitude." The mighty lion bowed his head down slightly, in thanks to the girl, before continuing, "if you could, I would like to speak to Edmund privately. The others are waiting for you." Aslan gestured with his paw down the hill, to where her and the others' tents were.

Acknowledging the lion's request, the girl turned to leave, but not before offering Edmund a comforting squeeze to his shoulder and a small reassuring smile. The girl left after that.   She made her way down the hill, reaching hers, Lucy and Susan's tent. Entering, she was greeted with the sight of two obviously anxious girls. Though their worried states were gone the second the young witch walked in.

"Oh, thank goodness! Kassandra!" Exclaimed Lucy, who ran up to hug the older girl tightly around her torso.

Susan followed her younger sister's action and embraced the girl as well. "We were worried. Peter was absolutely losing his mind knowing that you had gone to retrieve our brother from the Witch. Not just him though, me and Lucy were worried sick." The Pevensie girl rambled.

Kassandra chuckled and brought her hands to pat the two Pevensie girls' heads. "Sorry, Sorry. -I seem to cause you guys a lot of worry. Aww, I feel so loved." The Potter girl remarked, her tone completely teasing.

Lucy let out a giggle, while Susan only playfully hit the girl-she had become fast friends with, on the shoulder.               "Did you get him? Is he here?" Lucy suddenly exclaimed excitedly, and with the wide smile Kassandra was giving her, the little girl let out an excited squeal, before she ran out of the tent. Susan squeezed the Potter one more time, before she too was out of the tent in seconds.