| 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙀 |

𝙃𝙊𝙋𝙀

♕__________♕

"I don't want to be the villain in their story

"I don't want to be the villain in their story."

♕__________♕

Susan and Lucy stood a few metres away from some targets, the girls having the whole archery training grounds to themselves.                Lucy watched as her sister drew the bow string, silently observing as Susan tried to put herself in the correct position. After a few seconds of trying to line her sight up with the target, she released the string. Both girls watched as the arrow soared across towards the target. However, to Susan's disappointment, the arrow didn't hit the intended point.

Despite that Lucy let out an amazed breath, though the older Pevensie girl couldn't help but to scrunch her face up in annoyance.

In the next second however, the tip of a very familiar dagger lodged itself into the middle of Susan's target. Letting out surprised laughs, the two girls looked at each other with excited smiles.

Their attention was soon drawn to the approaching sound of galloping hooves. The sound of their brothers laughter could be heard along with them.

"Come on Ed! Sword point up, like Oreius showed us." Peter exclaimed, as the two boys rode into the clearing of the archery grounds.

"En garde!" Edmund sliced his sword towards Peter, but the older boy was able to deflect his brother's swing effortlessly. "Now block." Peter instructs, as he also returns a swing towards the younger boy.            Their sisters' smiles return to their faces, as they watch the two boys mock fight with each other on their horses. The commentary between the two was highly amusing to them.

Although Lucy seemed to have remembered something and turned to her sister.

"Where's Kassandra?"

Meanwhile, the said witch was back in the small clearing by the stream, where the altercation between the two Pevensie girls and Jadis's wolves occurred.  Kassandra was sitting on the grass, her legs crossed and back straight. She had her eyes closed in concentration.

In front of her laid Aslan, his large body relaxed under the shade that the trees around them provided. He was watching as the girl took in calm breaths, before witnessing a dim white hue begin to cover her full body. The lion could feel the girls magic connect with every living thing around them, she was connecting to everything that was Narnia. By doing this, the girl would only be making herself more powerful, especially with the olde magic that she was tethering herself to.

After all. Narnia was created and conceived by something far greater than any living thing could ever possibly imagine, something so powerful and so splendid that even the great lion himself did not know what it was.