Chapter 2

"Me too, I wasn't looking either" I said to her and for the first time since I bumped into her, I smelled her. Not just her perfume, but her body and blood. Mostly her blood and it smelled interesting. "Are you okay? Are you injured?" I asked her, because the scent of her blood was strong. She looked confused and looked down on her body. "I don't, oh wait, I scratched myself" she told me and lifted her arm up. There was indeed a scratch and blood dripped out of the tiny wound. My eyes started to change, and I pulled my hood deeper down into my face again. Wanda must feel the change in my behavior and asked, "Everything okay?" I nodded and said "Yeah, just can't see blood. Excuse me." She tried to grab my arm, but I walked away. My fangs grew and I started running. I could feel her presence behind me, but when I rounded a corner, I took use of my ability of my super speed and ran into the next forest. 

When I stopped, I was in the middle of a forest and I fell to my knees to take a deep breath and collect my senses. "That was weird" I whispered to myself. Normally I had my blood lust under control and that wouldn't happen, but Wanda's blood smelled so different from others. It was fascinating. Why did her blood smell so interesting, she's just another human! Okay, she's an avenger, but that's all, right? Right? "Whatever, I don't think I will see her again so soon" I mumbled and took one last deep breath and decided to hunt an animal I could drink from. It's easier to drink from animals than from humans. My oldest brother would laugh at me and call me weak, but my other brother would be proud of me. Drinking blood from a human is a thing I'll do when I am seriously injured, but this is rare, most of the time I'm careful.

It was night when I walked home. I bought a penthouse suite, where I could easily see whole New York, even the Avengers compound. When I got home, the first thing I did was taking a shower. My clothes were soaking from the rain and I wanted a hot shower to get rid of the cold. After my shower, I walked in front of my windows and looked over New York, thinking about what happened today. Just when my brain reached the memory of Wanda, I got a call. I sighed and looked at the display. "Hello Brother." A deep laugh was all I got as a respond at first. "Hello, my dear little sister" my brother Damon said. "What do you want?" I smirked. Damon always had a soft spot for me, even if he would never admit it. "I just wanted to check on you. Everything alright? Still in New York?" "Yeah, I am still in New York" I said, and my eyes traveled to the compound. "Something is worrying you, I can hear it" Damon said seriously. A sigh left my mouth and I walked towards my piano and sat down on the bench. "(Y/N) what's wrong?" Damon asked again. "I bumped into someone today, she was bleeding and it smelled so different from others, my blood lust kicked in immediately and I don't know how this could happen" I told Damon and played some quiet notes on the piano. It was silent for a moment, but then Damon said, "Maybe she has vervain in her blood." "No, I don't think so. You know that I always had a seventh sense for vervain." "But she's human right?" Damon asked again. "Yeah, she's with the avengers, but I'm sure she is a human." The piano got louder; it was always like this when I'm stressed. The more stressed I am, the louder I play the piano.

"Hey, calm down love, it's probably nothing" Damon tried to calm me down and I smiled

"Hey, calm down love, it's probably nothing" Damon tried to calm me down and I smiled. He was an arrogant idiot, but I loved him. "Okay. You're still in Mystic Falls?" I asked him and heard a laugh. "Yes, I am indeed. It's actually really nice." "Yeah, it's nice, because you can annoy Stefan. Any news about that bitch Katherine?" "Nope, nothing and I hope it will stay that way" Damon sighed, and I nodded. "Okay, I'm hanging up now, say Stefan Hi from me. Love you." "I will, love you too little sister." I rolled with my eyes and declined the call. My mind calmed down and I played on the piano till the sun was rising.