Chapter 20

When we arrived, I opened the door for her and took her hand. We walked together to the entrance and we met my old professors. "(Y/N)! You look beautiful and who's that magnificent lady at your side?" "Wanda Maximoff, Sir" I smiled and squeezed her hand and kissed it. Wanda smiled at me and my Prof. asked "How long are you two in a relationship? You look really happy together." Wanda opened her mouth to say something, but I interrupted her "Not long, maybe a few weeks, but I love her dearly and she's the sweetest thing on earth" Wanda's eyes widened, and she blushed hard. I kissed her hand and the music started. "Excuse us Sir" I smiled and lead Wanda to the dancefloor. It was music for a slow dance, an intimate dance and I pulled Wanda close. "We're in a relationship now?" Wanda asked me and laid her head on my shoulder. "Maybe? If you want a vampire as a girlfriend?" "Yes, I want you, all of you, vampire or not!" "I talked about Damon about the bite" I whispered and placed my chin on her head. "And? What did he say?" I hummed and kissed her head. "He said I should feed from you, it will make me feel stronger and maybe we both could enjoy it, but I'm not convinced" I told her and swayed with her, twirling her around. "Are you still afraid to kill me?" I nodded and a tear slipped down my face. "You know, I really want you to drink from me, I think we will both get stronger and if you can't stop drinking I can stop you with my magic." Wanda locked eyes with me, and her hand caressed my cheek. We kissed and I deepened it. "Okay" I whispered, and Wanda opened her mouth. "What? Really?" she asked happily and smiled wide. "I want to go slow with you, it's a long time since my last relationship and the last time I drank from a human is a long, long time ago. You're the first person who means everything to me and yes I'm scared, no I'm terrified! I put myself always first and everyone else comes next, but you crashed into my life and turned it around, when my anxiety hits me again, I'm thinking about you and it helps me, your voice is soothing for me and I like to listen to your heartbeat, like right now. Your heart is beating calmly and slow and it soothes me and calms me down."

"You know for a vampire, you're a real softy" Wanda smirked at me and pinched my side. I kissed her neck and whispered, "And you're a total submissive for a powerful witch." Wanda's cheeks turned red again and she looked down. "Hey, I like this" I said and pushed her head up that I could look into her eyes. She smiled at me and I kissed her.

The evening flew by like nothing and we had a lot of fun, we danced a lot, laughed, I showed her the university and talked with a lot more people. "Hey, what were you studying?" "Hmm, at this university? I got a degree in law" I told her after I thought about her question. "Excuse me? THIS University?" I laughed and pulled her into an empty classroom. We walked to the desk of the teacher and I lifted her onto the desk. "Yes, this university." My hands traveled up her legs and pushed her dress up too. "I have a degree in medicine, in architecture and marketing, yeah and in law. It's like this when you're a vampire and live more than one century" I whispered and kissed her neck. Wanda's hands grabbed my hips and squeezed them. She moaned and pulled at my hair. "I want you so much (Y/N)" Wanda moaned loudly, and I pulled back. "No!" She whined and tried to pull me back into her, but I refused. "No, Wanda! Not here and not now! If we're doing this, we'll do this the right way!" I stepped away from her and held my hand out. "Come" I said clearly and loud and Wanda hopped down from the desk and grabbed my hand eagerly.