Chapter 17

Damon spent a few days with me, and he gave me tips how I could control myself around Wanda and what I had to do when I accidentally drink her blood again. He came with me to the compound and watched how I was doing around people I barely knew, but he was happy that I found friends and maybe a new family. One evening I caught Damon talking to Tony with a serious expression and a hushed conversation. I didn't think about it and walked to the training room, Nat was waiting for me there and I saw Wanda on one of the benches. „Hey Wanda, what are you doing here?" I asked her and knelt in front of her. „I was waiting for you. I wanted to ask you if you would like to train with me tonight, instead of Natasha." I smiled and nodded „But what about Nat, is she okay with it?" „Yes I am" Natasha yelled from another corner of the training room. I turned around and saw her boxing with Thor, I smiled and took Wanda's hand, pulling her to the mat.

We got ready and started to fight. It was intense and the sexual tension between us got thicker, you could cut through it with a knife. Wanda used her magic and I gasped „Hey, that's unfair." She laughed at me and I smirked, using my powers against her. I was so fast that she couldn't see me, and I got behind her back. My hands grabbed her hips and I threw her over my shoulder and pushed her into the mattress, sitting on top of her, with her hands above her head. Our noses touched and we breathed heavily. „Get a room you two" Natasha yelled, and Thor came to us. „Hey (Y/N) I wanted to invite you to dinner" he said to me and eyed Wanda. I was still on top of her, but I sat upright and looked at Thor. „Yeah sure why not. When?" I asked, and Wanda's hands sneaked over my thighs and tightened her grip. My eyes traveled down to her and she smiled and bit her lip. „Wanda!" I whispered in a harsh tone and she loosened her grip, but her hands stayed on my thighs. „I thought after your training?" Thor asked, and I accepted. Wanda's grip tightened again, and I looked at her confused. „Really? Why him?" she asked me when he left us alone. „Are you jealous?" I asked and looked around, I couldn't see anyone and leaned down to Wanda. „Maybe! I mean he's getting a date with you and what about me?" „You want a date with me?" I smirked at her and she nodded shyly. „Okay, tomorrow. There's a ball in one of the universities I studied, and I got an invitation as an alumnus. Do you want to be my date?" „Yes" Wanda whispered and looked at my lips. I leaned down and kissed her, my hands traveling up to her sides. When I reached her cheeks, I deepened the kiss, but Natasha interrupted us. „Disgusting" she laughed. „Shut up Romanoff" I said to her while looking at Wanda. „I'll pick you up tomorrow, and you're better wearing a dress" I winked at her and walked out of the room, to my room and got ready for the dinner with Thor.

Thor knocked at my door and I opened it and he stared at my body.

„My eyes are up here Thor" I snapped my fingers in front of his face and he looked up

„My eyes are up here Thor" I snapped my fingers in front of his face and he looked up. „Sorry, you look very pretty" he said and rubbed his neck. I rolled my eyes without him seeing it and we walked downstairs. The others were sitting in the main room and watched a movie, when we said goodbye. „Behave yourself" Tony said seriously and stood up to make his point clear. Thor threw his hand up in defiance and I smirked. „Bye guys see you later" I said to the others and leaned down to Wanda after she huffed and crossed her arms over her chest and whispered into her ear, „don't get to jealous babygirl." She blushed and nodded just for me to notice. I kissed her cheek and walked out with Thor.

Thor invited me to a nice restaurant, but I think he forgot that vampires doesn't need to eat. Whatever I'm going to eat nonetheless, I like the taste after all and it's good for my immune system. We talked a lot and he told me everything about Asgard and Loki. „I really want to get to know Loki, you know. He was the reason I came to New York, after he attacked it." „Really? I would introduce you to him, but he's in a cell in Asgard." We talked a bit about Loki and ate at the same time. The time flew by like nothing and we had a really good time. „You want to come back to the compound or should I bring you home?" „No I will come back to the compound" I said, and we drove back. It was past midnight and Wanda and Natasha were the only ones in the main room, probably waiting for me. „I'll bring you to your room" Thor said and took my hand, but I stopped him. „No, it's okay, I think there is a reason the girls are waiting here" I said to him and smiled sweetly, he nodded and leaned down to me. He tried to kiss me, but I turned my head to the side. Thor kissed my cheek and lingered a little bit, his hands on my hips. „That's enough Thor" Natasha said loud and narrowed her eyes. He apologized and walked off. I put my hands on my hips and turned around „And why are you two hens sitting here?" Wanda's eyes traveled up and down my body but didn't respond. „We waited for you to come back" Natasha said, and I arched an eyebrow. „And how did you know I wouldn't drive home?" „You would have left a message silly" Natasha giggled, and I scrunched my nose. „Wanda? Is everything alright?" „You're hot!" She said dreamily, and I think she didn't even realize she said that in front of Nat. My hands combed through Wanda's hair and she came back to reality. „Hey" she whispered and closed her eyes at the feeling of my hands in her hair. Natasha stood up and walked to me. She hugged me and whispered „You look happy with her." „Thanks" I whispered back and said a little bit louder, „I will drive home now." Wanda stood up suddenly and grabbed my hand. „Why?" „Because my dear, I need to plan an outfit for tomorrow and I really need blood, I'm feeling week." Natasha kissed my cheek and said goodnight. „(Y/N) .. you ... you can drink from me if you really need blood" Wanda offered me and blushed. I brushed some strand of hair out of her face and kissed her cheek. „No Wanda I can't, and I promised Damon to spend time with him before he's driving home tomorrow. " She kissed me and pulled me closer. My hand pulled at her hair and she moaned. „Wanda, we need to stop" I whispered between the kisses, but she refused. I took control over the situation and walked her backwards, pushing her against a wall. My lips traveled down to her neck, kissed her carotid artery and licked her vein, but before I could bite her, I pulled back with black eyes and my fangs out. „I need to go now babygirl" I whispered, but she kissed me again and my fangs scratched her lip open and blood came. I tried to pull away, but Wanda moaned again, and I had to taste a little bit. I sucked and drank just a little bit of her blood. My hands grabbed Wanda's hips and held them tight. „That's enough" I said suddenly and stepped away. „See you tomorrow" I whispered and walked out.