Chapter 9

Natasha led me through the whole compound, and we ended the tour in the training room. We sat down in the boxing ring and talked about anything, mostly about Yelena. „You want to train a little bit?" Natasha asked me and smirked, „I want revenge for the last time!" My laugh echoed through the room and I nodded „Yeah sure, I'll kick your ass a second time!" We walked to the training mat and stood in front of each other.

It was a hard fight; Natasha was better then the last time and we were sweating like hell. I could beat her in a second if I would use my powers, but I didn't, the fight had to be fair. In my peripheral vision I saw a figure and soon noticed that it was Wanda who watched us. Circling Natasha for a moment, I made eye contact with Wanda and smirked at her. I said we couldn't be friends, but maybe that would change, since I'm an Avenger now. Natasha used the moment of distraction and made a move. She had me on the mat and sat on top of me, my hands above my head.

Natasha smirked and pinched my nose. „Ha! Who's the looser now?" „You know, if I had used my powers, the fight would have finished after a few seconds." We laughed and Natasha pulled me up, Wanda was nowhere near, maybe she had enough, whatever. „Where did you learn to fight like this?" „You know, if you're as old as I am, you learn a few things, but my brothers trained me and I had a few friends who are professionals, Yelena for example. But in the 19th century, I was an assassin and it was one of the best, but also one of the darkest times in my life.

„Wow that sounds cool, how old are you? And with what did you fight back then?" Natasha was the first one since the woman in the small town, who taught me archery, who was really interested in me, except for Yelena, but I think if I would give Wan...

„Wow that sounds cool, how old are you? And with what did you fight back then?" Natasha was the first one since the woman in the small town, who taught me archery, who was really interested in me, except for Yelena, but I think if I would give Wanda a chance she would be equally interested, maybe more. I smiled and laid down. „I was fighting with a bow and a dagger, mostly with my bow." „I think Clint would be glad to see your skills" Natasha smiled at me and I nodded. „I hope so, it's a wish I have, to compare myself with the one and only Hawkeye."

„Ms. Romanoff, Ms. Salvatore, Mr. Stark wanted me to inform you that he will give a party tonight, for the new team member" Friday told us, and we nodded. „Thanks Friday" Natasha answered for the both of us and I groaned. „Gosh, I hate Party's!" We stood up and walked to the garage, Tony was there too and said to me „You need a car? I have one for you and I think you would like it." „No, thanks I have my bike besides, I like black cars and I have one at home" I smiled at him and looked at the car he offered me.

Tony smiled at me and nodded „See you tonight?" „Yes" I answered and started my bike