Chapter 16

„It happened before, am I right?" „Yes" I whispered and laid on my side, facing her. „I really want to kiss you, so badly" Wanda whispered and brushed with her fingers over my lips. „But what if I can't control myself, what if I bite you?" „You won't" she said and came closer. „What are you doing to me? Normally I would never put someone above me, but you're so intoxicating" I whispered and moved closer to her. Our lips brushed and Wanda closed the gap between us. Her lips were so soft, and her perfume filled my nostrils. My hands grabbed her hips and I pulled her on top of me. Our kiss got passionate, but I drew back to take a breath. My eyes got black and Wanda could see the change around my eyes. „You okay?" she whispered and kissed my cheek. „Yes, I'm just aroused" I said to her and tightened my grip on her hips. „Can you open your eyes, I want to see them" Wanda asked me, and I opened my eyes for her. She studied them and after a few minutes she whispered „You look so hot." Wanda kissed me again and I accidentally bit her lip. Her blood dripped on my tongue and I pushed Wanda off from me. „Hey, it's okay, it's just a little bite. Come here, please" Wanda pleaded and hold her hand out for me. I shook my head and touched my fangs. Wanda's blood was delicious and everything in me wanted to get more of it. „I ... I need to go" I stuttered and ran out of her room. „Friday, please tell Damon to meet me outside the compound. I need to go!" „Yes Ms. Salvatore."

I waited outside for Damon for 10 minutes and was afraid that Wanda would come. Damon came and I sighed „Finally!" „What happened?" „Wanda and I kissed." „That's great" he smirked, but I shook my head. „And then I bit her lip and tasted her blood!" I combed my hand through my hair and wiped a hand over my face. „Okay, come on, we're driving home." I nodded and got into his car. We drove home and Damon tried to talk to me, but I refused to talk. I just looked out of the window. This happens when you don't put yourself first, everything gets bad. My mind was rambling, and it didn't stop. I didn't even realize when we arrived at my apartment. Damon watched me, but didn't said a word, he waited for me to get back to reality. 15 minutes passed and I got back to reality. „What? When?" „15 minutes ago" he said quietly and touched my hand. „And you didn't think about saying anything to me?" „No, I realized a few years ago to never interrupt you, when you're out of it" he said and smiled. We got out of the car and walked to the elevator. In front of my door Damon said to me „You're going to invite me? Or should I stay out here, and we talk." I laughed and invited him inside. Damon came inside and looked for alcohol. „Fridge" I said to him and slumped down on my couch. He took the bottle of whiskey and poured each of us a glass. „You're ready to talk now?" I nodded, and he sat next to me, handing me my glass. „You did nothing wrong love; it happens that you bite someone while kissing. I know you don't want to drink blood from humans, but I think you need to trust Wanda and yourself that this relationship can work. I saw her today and I was able to investigate her mind, she's absolutely in love with you and would do anything to protect you. Stop pushing her away and let her in!"

My eyes widened. „Wow and that comes from someone who's terrible in relationships and is an egoist." „You're my little sister I would do anything for you, even if that means to push you off a cliff" he said and hugged me. „I think you're right, but I have this strong desire to bite her. Her blood taste so fucking good." „You know drinking blood while having sex is like an aphrodisiac and it makes everything hotter and intense. You both will have the best orgasm in your lifetimes." My face turned red and I gulped my whiskey down. „Oh my god Damon, are you serious right now? I don't drink blood, you remember when Stefan had his Ripper time?" „Yeah, but that was different. You have the chance to drink blood from one person, a witch and you don't need someone else. It will make you strong and she's your soulmate love" Damon kissed the side of my head and leaned back. „You think so?" he nodded, and I closed my eyes, leaning my head on his shoulder. „Thank you, Damon, but I have to go slow with Wanda. I want to make it right and I'm still afraid that she will come after me" I whispered and emphasized the word she, but thankfully Damon knew exactly who I'm talking about.