Prologue

A teenage boy boy is seen typing away furiously at him cherry red laptop.

"Almost done, I only need to finish the authors note..." He seemingly mumbles to himself.

A few minutes later he stops typing and relaxes on his chair taking a deep breath in, "Man that tired me out."

He sighed before sitting upright once again, "Alright, lets publish this.." 

Just as his mouse hovers over the 'Publish' button, something odd happens to his device.

The edges of the screen darken first, before it spreads to the rest.

There in red letters comes a message, "Curse of a writer."

That's what he sees before he's seemingly stabbed by a black blade coming out of the computer screen.

Meanwhile another variant of him sitting on a dark throne under a blood red sky suddenly flinches, as he is assaulted by the memories of his counterpart.

He chuckles to himself, "Well this is certainly interesting."

He takes a moment to ponder before deciding on something as he taps the red and black device attached to his forearm.

A holographic screen appears before him as the system loads.

"It'll be fun to mess with myself." He says as words appear on the screen simply from him thinking of them.

________________________________________________________________________________

??? POV : 

What in the ever loving hell just happened?

I think as I look around, seeing nothing but darkness.

Sigh.

I never thought I'd die like that.

And I had so much of my fic left too...

Damn it!

Ah well not like I can do anything about it.

So where am I gonna end up in?

Heaven seems unlikely.

So does hell.

Guess its the purgatory for me then.

And so I wait.

I wait for what seems like an eternity.

Come on, how long am I gonna stay here?!

I notice a faint light coming from...well there was no way to know exactly how far it was, but it was very far.

Do I have to wait for this light to come closer?

Man I would have much preferred to be simply destroyed as I died.

I never did believe in their being souls or an afterlife.

The light slowly comes closer, or is it that I move closer to it?

I try moving closer to it, but I soon find out I have no control over my body....I don't even have a body.

What did I expect? I'm dead.

The light moves painfully slowly.

Wait this seems extremely familiar?

.

.

.

Shit!

This reminds me of tbates beginning.

Oh boy.

I don't wanna go there!!

As much as I like the series, it doesn't change the fact that life would be hell there.

Going from traitors everywhere to literal gods as enemies.

It's not a pleasant world.

Come on!

If there's any god or higher being out there have some mercy on this idiot!

Don't send me there!

Send me to the world of Pokemon or something!

At least that world is pretty good, sure even rats there can kill you, but that's why starters exist.

Okay, okay.

Calm down.

Deep breaths.

...

I can't even breathe here, fuck!

Within my inner turmoil I never noticed how close the light had gotten.

Shiiiiiii-

My eyes which had grown accustomed to the darkness was assaulted by a hazy mix of brown and red, along with muffled voices.

"Congratulations sir and madam, they are healthy twin boys."

...I'm in tbate world aren't I?