episode fourteen

i would like everyone to appreciate jade as my official girl crush.. shes the perfect face claim. anyways heres a hot gif of her bc shes my absolute baby!

also, feedback on how you want this story to go is appreciated... although i can't promise a happy ending. maybe, perhaps. 

im also open to criticism! more/less interaction you wanna see, or something misinterpreted lmk! also jade/mykie's ethnicity does come into play in this story, so if i represent that wrong please let me know:)

𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫:
 𝔬𝔲𝔱 𝔞𝔱 𝔫𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱

0:58 ━━❍─────── 3:35
𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐰 - 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐟𝐭. 𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐨 & 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐫

It was time for drinks

It was time for drinks. It was time to get absolutely fucking blasted, and Garcia agreed very incessantly. Hotch gave them a week off, as it had been a while since they'd had actual time off longer than one day. So, in natural progression, Emily and Garcia convinced everyone to go for a night out. 

The winter season was visiting Virginia, and everyone was hightailing it for warm clothes. Mykie, however, was used to Michigan weather. When in discussion, Spencer mentioned that it snows about 14 inches in Virginia, while over 60 in Michigan on average. She was an avid lover of the snow, the cold, and the nearing of her birthday and Christmas made her happier than ever. 

With shaved legs, a full face of makeup, and one of her more skimpier baby blue dresses, she listened intently to Penelope. They all got together at Emily's house before this cute little club they'd all never been to. The girls arrived first, taking a large table to house them all. 

Garcia's story continued, with a brief pause to get drinks, and to say the least, Mykie was very clearly on the gay spectrum after seeing all three of them get dressed up. Prentiss curled her hair, red lipstick adorning her mouth, and cleavage very out in the open. The flared pants she wore accentuated her hips. 

JJ was wearing one of the outfits she wore before she had kids, mentioning she finally lost enough weight to wear it again. Mykie had hoped this wasn't due to stress and she was taking care of herself, and it saddened her a bit. It was almost like a bodycon dress, with black straps. It was satin, and relatively simple. Regardless of reasoning, she looked flawless. 

Garcia was just piling out of her top, and Mykie drooled a little. A cute little pink getup, a beautiful dress that showed off her shape. With her usual dose of pretty makeup, Garcia was a doll. She was sitting at a booth of three very beautiful women and had a hard time not staring at boobs.