episode thirteen

im hopefully gonna start updating more consistently! :)

ps: would you guys rather this be a slow burn or get right to it?

𝔢𝔭𝔦𝔰𝔬𝔡𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫:
𝔭𝔲𝔰𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔱𝔬𝔬 𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔡

0:58 ━━❍─────── 3:35

𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐞𝐲 - 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧

 Aaron Hotchner was hot when he was angry. As Mykie kept wide eyes trained in the interrogation room, she couldn't help but notice the way his face kept cool, but his voice rose. The last few weeks had been a whirlwind to say the least, but Mykie Rivers had noticed herself finding more and more reasons to stare at her boss for longer than usual. 

The attraction wasn't one sided. 

Unfortunately for Aaron Hotchner, the dreams of his co-worker never ceased. He no longer looked nor referred to her as an intern, for two reasons: "co-worker" made it seem less gross when he came into his own hand thinking of her, and it seemed as if she would be here for a while. 

While he felt immense guilt, he cannot say he didn't enjoy it. Haley nor Beth were into anything beyond vanilla, but boy did he have some tricks up his sleeve in his dreams. Of course, it was all theoretical, and the thought dissipated very quickly. 

Strauss had come and go once she was back into the field, had apparently given her an earful about rushing into the scene with Carson Tores. She did, however, confirm that she would likely not be pulled from the BAU unless she managed to do something worse. 

There'd only been about two cases since then, but it had spanned well over three weeks. In that time, she'd gotten a gift basket from Reid, who seemed to have snowballed feelings. Mykie had no idea, because whether or she liked it or not, she was too in her own shit to notice. 

While the upper level Bureau had assured her that her family was fine, she wasn't sure. She called Jo everyday, as soon as she was home from work or alone in her own time. Isla, she really didn't care about. She loved her mother, truly. She wasn't going to sacrifice her little sister trying to care for Isla. 

Even while on cases like these, she always made sure to call Jo. 

The case they were investigating now was a serial killer, as per usual, in a suburb outside of Austin. They had what they thought was the unsub, a perfectly constructed profile. This was the man who had posed various women holding baby dolls, all brutally murdered and dumped, but left with care. These women looked like they were sleeping: hair brushed, laid to the side, almost peaceful.