[1]

Lisa

Bustling with students, I tried to stick myself to get my schedule, dorm building, and room number altogether that is posted in the bulletin just right across the student lounge.

It's the first day of school in sophomore, and as a transferee, I have to get my essentials for my studies, and I haven't even gotten a single piece of information yet

It's the first day of school in sophomore, and as a transferee, I have to get my essentials for my studies, and I haven't even gotten a single piece of information yet. I was too occupied of binge watching my favorite anime that my Mom would have to remind me about it. I haven't even packed my clothes yet, that's why here I am, getting a headache of my own ineptitude.

After the war with my fellow students, I was able to grab the important intel I needed for the school year.

"Room 023, Building Athena."

Glancing my mini map drawn in the school's booklet, I guide myself towards my dorm room.

YG University, one of the prestigious universities in South Korea, is located in the outskirts of Seoul. The most sought college university for the conglomerates and the elites, the top university of Asia.

I was able to be granted with a full scholarship as I was held as a winner of the Photography Contest conducted by the YG Uni.

It was unexpected that I was chosen as one of the grantees, but then an opportunity came knocking, so who am I to let it pass, right?

I am a pure Thai, but when I was eight or something, my family decided to migrate and permanently live here in South Korea. It was arduous for me at first, with the Korean culture and all, but I held pretty well and was able to adjust myself to the changes.

My parents are currently handling a Thai restaurant, and that's the main source of my parents' income. I can say that we're not poor, but we are not in a situation to be called rich also.

So here I am, living my life to achieve my dream, to be a well-known photographer.

Since I was a child, I can tell that this is my passion. A talent that my parents were proud of me having such, and support me all the way. They even provided me a camera necessary for this-- my studies. I can't thank my parents enough for what they did for me and what they provided. Always been grateful for the love and support.

~~

I knocked lightly as I was able to reach my dorm room. The building wasn't hard to find since there are clear indicators that it is this building. Building Athena, a five storey dormitories solely for girls.

The university is divided into five places, the east and west wing, the north and south, and the Oregon (this is what they call to the middle part of the University).