[9] 🍑💦

Lisa

"But...m-my Queen, I h-have classes." I stated, trying to appeal about letting me go. But Jennie wasn't having none of it as she exclaimed.

"We both have classes, servant!"

"I-I don't want to g-get another d-detention, my Queen." I pleaded, trying to explain to her that it will put my studies and my dreams at stake. My professor's warning was still clear on my head.

"Have you forgotten about who handles the detentions, dull?!"

Ohh. Yeah, it was the SC's job to handle it. Or better yet-- the Queen. I completely forgot how...Wait... Then that means...

"Oh fuck..." I whispered to myself as realization hits me.

I am not gonna get away with this. Sucks to be me. Fuck it!

I saw Jennie Kim giving me a victorious yet wicked smirk. She really is fucking cunning and manipulative!

"If you're going to ditch this now, I'll make sure you'll have detention, Manoban. And I'll call your parents about your negligence. Or, I guess it's just better to give you..." she paused and walked to me. She then leaned closer and whispered.

"...expulsion."

"Oh no."

"Oh yes." she slyly grinned, sending shivers to trickle down my spine.

"Please, I'm b-begging you, my Queen. I'll...I will... Okay... Okay, I'll do it. Just d-don't do it, please." I said, finally giving in to her peculiar and embarrassing request.

Curiosity kills the cat. But this cat is afraid of nothing.

"I won't, if you'll be obedient to me. So, take it off, now."

This is wrong and weird, but it's dangerous to oppose. It's literally a death wish to go against the Queen.

So I did what she wanted.

And seconds after, my pants was down below my knees, leaving only my boxer brief covering my thing.

I covered it both with my hands, as a tent slowly building up. I don't know why it reacted. I should not have this fucking boner right now. But for an unknown reason, it is now as hard as it always did first thing in every morning of my days. So yeah, I tried to cover it with my hands, tried to hide it from Jennie's prying and daring eyes.

Tried.

But it was just so obvious. I know it was when she smirked mischievously once again.

"Are you perhaps, liking this, lanky? Are you aroused right now?"

"No! No, it wasn't l-like that." I exclaimed, trying to convince her that I'm not liking this situation I'm in. In fact, I detest this, making me do things out of my wills.

"But why are you having a hard on, dull?! A-are you thinking that I'm giving you heads right now?!"

"No! No, I'm not that k-kind of person."

"Trying to convince yourself, eh? Have you forgotten? You sexually harassed me! Just admit it that you're just a plain molester. I should kill you for it. But here I am, giving you a chance. And I want you to do what I want."

She fucking sounded like she's doing me a favor! What does she call this? This is molestation too!

I sighed when Rosé's warning appeared on my head. I couldn't say something about this. Or much less do to make her stop.