[27]

Third Person

Flashback

"W-Where am I?" Jungkook decided to nudge himself to fully wake up but he was seeing nothing. He then realized he was blindfolded.

"You've been asleep for a while now, and I guess it's time to have some fun." someone commented.

"W-Who are you?" Jungkook asked, fear slowing creeping up on him.

He then flinched when the blindfold was taken out. He squinted his eyes, trying to adjust the light provided from above.

He tried to move, but soon realized that he was being tied on a chair.

"What is this?!" he said and tried to budge free, but the rope was tightly tied on his wrists that it caused some bruises. He looked at the surrounding and found that there were people inside-- muscled men in black. They looked scary, with their fit body and stiff muscles, Jungkook knew that they are all capable men. Hell, they could even snap his neck with just three fingers!

But then someone caught his attention when a woman stood up who was sitting from his couch, sipping her wine.

Different. She looked different as Jungkook eyed her. She wasn't on her usual self. And that's enough for him to cower in fear.

"J-Jennie?" he called, but the brunette was looking at him with utter fury.

"You dared to blackmail my Lisa!"

"W-What?"

"Don't play dumb, motherfucker! Who sent you the photograph?! Who the hell would dare--" Jennie snapped at him.

"I don't know what you're talking about!" Jungkook interjected causing Jennie to fist her knuckles in rage.

"Hand me my collection." she commanded to one of her guards and immediately handed to what seemed like a huge black attaché case, or could be like a mini luggage bag.

The brunette immediately opened it, and Jungkook chickened out when he saw what was Jennie's collection-- a different types of knife.

"W-What is t-that? What are you g-gonna do?!" Jungkook started to freak out as Jennie drew out a cleaver.

"W-What are you gon' do with t-that butcher's knife?" He then flinched when he felt the coldness of the knife as Jennie ran it to his skin.

"You know, I never really thought of using these. It didn't cross my mind. I thought I just love collecting it. But now, I realized its true purpose to why I collected these knives..." Jennie muttered with an evil smirk plastered on her face. Her eyes were deadly too.

"... It would be my first time using this, and it would be on you, Kook. Don't you want that? You should be grateful for it." Jennie continued.

"No no no no! Please!" Jungkook responded, panicking and is now in the verge of crying. He was getting hopeless. He couldn't even call for help since he lived in a soundproofed unit. And Jennie took that opportunity. How did she know about this information? It's because they own the building, that's why.

"If you don't want it to happen, then tell me. Who gave the picture of Lisa to you?" Jennie asked with conviction. It's as if she's telling Jungkook to answer right away or else he would be dead.

"I don't know! I swear!" Jungkook remarked.

"So you have chosen your fate?" Jennie said as she sighed.

Then it happened so fast, a light thud hit the carpeted floor. It was Jungkook's hand with blood splattered with it. With just one swing of her butcher's knife, Jennie was able to detach Jungkook's left hand.