[28] 🍑💦

Third Person

"J-Jennie?" Lisa was surprised to have Jennie's presence right at the moment. Two weeks had passed already without her, and Lisa didn't know why the brunette would show up again.

"What are you doing here?!"

"Why would you ask? I just wanted to see you! Is that prohibited or something?" Jennie spat back.

"You're clearly not in the right place to throw a fit on me, Jennie. Not this time. Tell me what do you want or I'll shove you away." Lisa retorted without hinting a fear on herself. Having this confidence on her was without a doubt, Jennie's fault.

"I wanna spend Christmas with you." Jennie said nonchalantly. It earned a scoff from Lisa.

"How surprising! Why won't you spend Christmas with your dog of a boyfriend?" Lisa sarcastically remarked.

"You mean Kai? Hmm... You jealous, Lili?"

"Don't call me that! You know what, you're being immature, Jennie. I know you did it on purpose. Shoving it on my face to make me jealous. But sadly, I'm not. It doesn't affect me at all. To tell you honestly, I have never been that grateful when you didn't show up anymore. My life has been serene since." Lisa lied. Jennie have her mouth hung open. She didn't just heard it from Lisa?!

"You're joking, right?" Jennie ask, voice was laced with sadness.

For a moment, Lisa almost tell her the truth. That she was jealous and missed the Queen.

But she chose to tell her otherwise.

"I'm not."

"You..." Jennie wasn't able to rebutt when someone.

"Oh, who's this?" it was Lisa's dad, Marco, who interrupted them.

"Oh, she's just my--"

"Girlfriend. I'm her girlfriend. Nice to meet you, Sir." Jennie cut the blonde off, and it was the latter's turn to have her jaw dropped.

"Oh! You never told me that you already got one, sweetie." Marco said. Lisa tried to speak but Jennie, once again, beat her to it.

"She's a shy type, Sir." Jennie answered and looked at the blonde. Lisa was making faces, as if asking what Jennie was doing.

"Yeah, she is. Well, since you're here, why don't we go inside and have dinner with us?" Marco invited Jennie.

"It's my pleasure, Mr. Manoban ."

"You can call me Uncle, sweetie." Marco said with a smile and went inside first.

Making sure that her Dad was away, Lisa then turned to Jennie.

"What the fuck are you doing?! Why would you say that?!" Lisa queried angrily. Jennie just flipped her hair, annoying Lisa even more.

"I can do what I want, dull."

"Jennie, just...please, stop this. Don't you have enough already?! You've been missing in action for two weeks and now you try to pester my life again."

"Well, can't help it. You're too cute and irresistible."

"That's not even a reason! Goodness!" Lisa said, massaging her temple due to the brunette's confusing and childish actions. A hint of cuteness, Lisa thought, but still immature.

"Well, I'm hungry so let's go." Jennie held Lisa's arm and tried dragging her but Lisa immediately pulled herself out from her grasp.

"Why are you even here, Jennie? And please tell me the truth. Why are you here?" Lisa asked in bewildering confusion.