[23]

Lisa

I yawned as the consciousness slowly crept in me. I decided to stretch my body because it felt heavy and tired for some reason, but a weight from my right shoulder kept me down.

'So it wasn't a dream?' I said to my thoughts as I glance at my side.

Jennie was snoring lightly at the crook of my neck, sleeping soundly despite the fact that it's late in the morning already as I checked my bedside clock. Well, as I remembered, we slept around 3AM so it is understandable that we might wake up late. Plus the exhaustion our body has due to the pleasurable event happened at dawn, it would surely leave us snoring loudly.

I lifted my duvet that has covering us and I saw both of our bodies naked. It felt surreal of how it happened so fast that I almost couldn't believe it. Thinking about Jennie's confession, I admit it sent me a mixture of feelings, but it would always end up shaking my head.

Yes, Jennie is beautiful. She is practically a goddess. And that would be enough reason to stop this delusional occurrence of my heart.

There's only one thing that kept me in this daydream, but there are too many reasons to stop.

Although this reason was something in my number one list, Jennie and I couldn't end up together. There are too many barriers.

"Good morning." she greeted sleepily which woken me up from my train of thoughts.

"It's almost lunch time, Jen. You should go."

"No." she stubbornly countered and hug my waist even tighter. Her nose sticked closely to my neck which tickled me a bit.

"You should go, Jennie."

"I said no." she said and I can feel her pouting through my neck.

"That's not what I meant, My Queen. You should...let this go. Let me go. This can't happen again because--"

"This is the same reason you tell me every time we got into this. Do you think I will let you go? You're mine. This dick is mine!" she stated as she cupped my buddy down there who is sleeping peacefully.

"Think about my situation, Jennie. I am merely your slave! And it's not because you want me to be your slave, but because I deserve it. It was easy for you, so it should be easy to dispose me too."

"Don't be pathetic--"

"That's the reason! I am pathetic, Jennie. So please, let's stop this."

"You're not the boss of me, so don't order me what to do! I will love you because I love you. I will want you because I want you!" Jennie snapped, as I winced when she pressed my cock hardly.

"Jennie, it's not because I don't want you, but the situation I would be into. Think about what the others might say or do when we keep this. It wouldn't-- why are you smiling?!" Lisa asked quizzically as Jennie was smiling like an idiot.

"You said 'it's not because I don't want you', so that means in some ways, you like me, right?"

"Jennie, please."

"Just answer me! And don't you ever lie!"

"Well, it's undeniable that you're...b-beautiful." I said, suddenly shied out to the confession.

Jennie giggled and softened on me. She looked away as her puffy cheeks blushed lightly.

"You said I'm beautiful."

"I... Still it doesn't make a difference, Jennie. We can't stay like this."

"Why? Do you prefer to be bullied than to be my girlfriend?! What kind of logic is that?!"