[22] 🍑💦

Third Person

"It's freaking 1AM, Jennie. Why are you calling?" Lisa asked Jennie through the phone. The brunette just disturbed her deep slumber by calling her on the phone.

"Open the door! I'm here outside! I was ringing the doorbell nonstop but you're not answering!" Jennie answered back loudly that Lisa sworn she could hear Jennie's voice from her bedroom.

"Because I am sleeping, Jennie."

"Just open the goddamn door!"

Lisa sighed heavily and was left with no choice but to stand up. She languidly walked into the front door and opened it.

"Hi." greeted Jennie with a smile.

"Why are you here?"

"Aren't you going to let me enter first?"

"Jennie. I said what do you want?" Lisa sternly asked.

"Okay, okay! I...I'm here to say sorry." Jennie muttered, fidgeting as Lisa eyed her suspiciously.

"Sorry for what?" Lisa questioned.

"This afternoon. I... You deserve to be in the Dance club. I just--"

"Then what happened?! Because it made me feel so disappointed to myself, Jennie. I practiced so much to give my best. And what you did was way out of line. You know what, if that was your true judgment I would've accepted it. But you lied. You know I nailed it. But you made me feel bad about myself. "

"I'm sorry, okay? I was just... It's just that I hate it when they have their attention to you. They looked at you like you're the best dish in the world. I hated it."

"And why does it matter to you?"

"It matters, okay! I don't want them to see you like that because you're mine!"

"Yours? I'm not yours Jennie. I'm no one's property. Are you...wait... Are you feeling what's in my mind right now? Are you perhaps...jealous?" Lisa quizzically asked. Jealous is an absurd word but even so, it came out from the blonde's mouth.

"Yes. That! Yes, I'm jealous." Jennie said as heat rose up to her chubby cheeks.

"Why would you, Jennie? You're not even my girlfriend!"

"Then be my girlfriend! If that makes it easier for you to understand that I'm jealous, then be my girlfriend." Jennie stated nonchalantly, like it was the easiest word to spill from her mouth. Well, she's Jennie Kim, that is.

"W-What?!" Lisa was caught in surprise.

"I said be my girlfriend."

"No! No, you can't do that, Jennie. We can't!"

"Why?! Was it because of Miyeon?! Do you love her now?! Are you going to date her?!" Jennie snapped as she held Lisa's collar.

"And where was this coming from?! Again?!"

"It was because you haven't rejected her. Well, I guess it won't be a problem anymore."