[5]

Lisa

Two weeks had passed and I have never been this grateful in my life. Why?

Because the Queen didn't do anything to me. I made sure not to stumble on her or the Council, but there were times that meeting them was inevitable.

Whenever I walk inside the cafeteria with Rosé to eat, there were plenty of times that they were eating and laughing in their table. But she only held her gaze on me not extending to ten seconds. Her expression was unreadable-- as always, but still intimidating. I could've sworn I won't last a minute staring her piercing eyes. It was like...it was melting me with those dark brown orbs. Intense yet mysterious.

But with the rest of the Queen's gang, it was different. They always looked at me like they want to strangle me to death or chop me to bits. Still thankful they didn't lay their fingers on me.

Sometimes I wonder why, but sure I have never been this grateful with this uneventful part of my college life.

~~

Today, I've decided to join the Photography Club. There's no doubt that this is the club I should join. There are certain activities you need to do when you join this club, but isn't all the club like this? Of course there will be activities but these are nothing for me to worry about. It isn't that grueling.

Optimistic about the matter, I hoofed myself to the club's room. I already filled out the application forms needed for me to join the club, and all I need is to pass this to the club president.

I immediately saw the placard pasted just in the center of the door and wasted no time to approach it.

I knocked twice, and just a few seconds, a voice inside the club's room called me to enter.

Which I did.

Without sparing a single glance, I bowed and greeted the person inside.

"Good morning Ms. President, I would like to pas--"

"Lisa?"

I was startled by the interruption at first, but was able to look at the person.

"H-Hyun-ssi?"

"Oh! It's you. Why are you here?" She asked with her lips tugged upward. She's pretty with her smile that it made my heart make frantic beats.

"I...I'm...I'm..."

This is why I hate facing people, especially those beautiful ones. It made my stutters very uncontrollable, and I'm always afraid it'll freak them out or make them dreadful. Which always kind of happens to me most of the damn times.

I was so engulfed by my own stuttering problems, that I wasn't able to notice Joo Hyun who's now right in front of me. She held my hand-- that is now trembling-- to calm me down. I don't know if that was the reason though. I haven't told someone about my anxiety yet. And Joo Hyun must've just noticed it.

"Relax, Lisa. It's just me. I won't bite." she stated with a light chuckle, making me feel calm a bit. There is something in her that just soothes me. Her energy radiates kindness. It felt so...domestic with her.

"I... I'm sorry. I am n-not usually like t-this. Not all the t-time though. It's just...it's...ahm..."

"Yeah?" she raised a brow, telling me to continue.

And I hate it when I'm in this stuttering state. I tend to get honest with pretty much...everything.

"It's just...your so p-pretty." There. Yeah. With all honesty. Sucks to be me, right?