Moment of weakness

In this very moment. Nothing and no one existed. Not even the thought of Josè - or anyone else for that matter walking in on us. I couldn't keep my lips - or my hands off of him. He lifted me off the wall and laid me on the breakfast bay. He came on top of me and kept kissing me. Hard. He stopped to look at my body, wearing a tee shirt and demin shorts, not necesarily the sexiest outfit out there but he seemed to like what he saw. I can't believe I thought he was gay. I really need to stop assuming things. You know what they say

"Assumption is the mother of all fuck ups".

No shit. After he licked his lips, he slid his shirt off and now that I had a good up close and personal look at his body, Gosh! I could eat off his chest. He bent over to kiss me again. I could feel his dick getting hard, pressing against my thighs through the fabric of his jeans. I have never been more turned on in my entire life. Just when he tried to unbutton my shorts, I suddenly remembered. Marcus. Shit! My eyes popped out once again and I broke the kiss as I sat up to get down from the bay.

        I just stared at his pink lips, his chest heavily breathing and I jus stuttered

     "I......I..I..I have somewhere to go."

And just bolted out the kitchen like I had just commited a crime and went off to my place. Only heaven knows how ridiculous I must have looked at that exact moment.  I took off my clothes and before I got into the shower, I realised my panties were completely wet. How could Andy, Andy! Have that kinda power over me. Could explain his overprotectiveness. But still. And Marcus? I do feel a little guilty - which rarely happens. I've killed uncountable people and I didn't feel an ounce of guilt. Well except Shawn. But I'm not officially his girlfriend so it doesn't count as cheating right? ........Right? And Andy is the one who kissed me. Not the other way round. Even though I kinda let him. I decided to take a shower and take a drive.

          I still had no word on the situation at school. Which means right until that happens, I will be spending more and more time at the compound. And seeing Andy is pretty inevitable. I mean we work together. I decided to go to the spa and treat myself to a facial and manicure before going shopping then went to the salon and had my long black locks highlighted  with a little brunette.

        For once in a long time, I felt like a girly girl. I got back to the compound, unpacked,  showered, had my hair twisted in a chignon & make up done before pulling out one of the most beautiful dresses ever. It was black with a plunging neckline, just a few inches above my naval. Had gold accents, was long sleeved, it hugged all my curves and had a slit which met me at my feet. I wore my strappy Minolo's and just when I was about to leave, I ran into Andy. .

        Seeing him kinda made me nervous cause I freaked out & dropped my purse . He picked it up and looked into my eyes while handing it back to me.

     " I didn't mean to scare you. You look really beautiful Kiara." He said before kissing my cheek, grabbing an apple and biting it as he walked towards his place. I smiled as I saw him walk out. This is not like me.

       Seriously? What is happening to the universe?

       I got into the prius, making sure Jay didn't see me, and drove off. I had the windows down, the music up and I had a good solo Karaoke session. I felt really good about myself. I'm not sure if it was Andy, or the fact that me & Josè are good now, or its because I am somehow excited about whatever this date with Marcus is.

        The gps location he sent me brought me to the most breathtaking place I have ever seen. Away from the city but on the shores of the beach, there was a cabanna, a couple of lanterns, a beautiful table with champagne, a chef standing right besides our table and the sound of the rolling waves. I was taken aback. My jaw dropped. Marcus gave me a hug.

      " You look beautiful tonight. " He said.

       " I never dissapoint," I teased.

        " Do you like it?" He asked. I think he was unsure as to how I felt because I was still stunned. I was still looking for the words.

         " Like? I love it. No one has ever done anything like this for me. Thank you. "

          " I'm glad you to. Would you like to sit down? "

           "Sure."

        The low light from the lantern illuminated his face and he had a big smile on his face. The champagne was amazing and the cool breeze was exhilarating. We didn't talk about school, or work or none of that. He was genuinely trying to know me. That was sweet of him. Dinner was amazing. We both had buttered chicken with steamed veggies. After about 2 hours, we concluded dinner. This all melted my heart. That was really sweet of him.

          We said our goodbyes and I gave him a goodnight kiss. I could still taste the Champagne on his lips. He opened my door and he saw me drive off in the distance. That was some really good champagne. Got me feeling a little woozy. Got home safe at least. The last person I expected to see when I got home was the very first one. Andy just stood there. Feet apart. Arms crossed.

      "We need to talk." He said in a very serious tone.

       "Andy.....This is really not a good time. "

I said with my hand on my forehead. Almost slurring.

     "You're about to make time!"

     "Fine! I like you!"  "What the hell were u doing with him?"

     We blurted out at the same time so we didn't hear each other.

     "What?" I asked feeling super light headed

     "What were you doing with detective dueschebag?"

      I just stood there with my mouth wide open. How did he know?