Wait.....What?

Okay I dont believe I'm alone in the world when I say its crazy that Marcus "Loves me". I mean who falls in love that fast? I know nothing about love - and trust me I don't ever plan to, but theres no way on this earth someone can fall in love in a few days. Its impossible.

       His hot, sweaty body was laying on top of me, his dick still inside me. All I could hear was heavy breathing. My eyes were so wide open. Speechless and in utter shock. Laying himself beside me, He started stuttering.

     "I-I-I meant to say I like you Kiara."

     Nice save but too late. He looked more worried than I was as he picked up his boxers from the cold, porcelain tiled floor and went to the bathroom to take a shower. Even with all the screaming silence in the room, I still checked his sweaty, still very sexy body out . The mood changed with those 5 words. The awkwardness was very hard to ignore and I too, got dressed up.

      By the time he came back, dissapointment was poorly drawn on his face as if it were by a five-year old.

    "You're leaving already?" He asked in a suprised tone as he walked in drapped in a towel. Think Kiara.....Think!

    "Uhmm... Yeah. I can't really invite myself to stay the night. " I was shocked wth myself cz I jus came up wth a pretty good lie.

    "I hope I didn't scare you off, I just wanted you to know. "

    "I don't know whatever "this" is, but its moving way too fast." I cut him off spitting out those words.

    I could see him giving up on convincing me. The tension in this room was so thick, you could cut it with a knife. I on the other hand, had my mind stil stuck on "I think I love you" part. Either the Merlot was stronger than I thought or Marcus definition of love was well... this. I looked in the mirror and admired my own reflection.

         " I'm sorry. Least I can do is take you home..."

     I nodded my head and shrugged in agreement. Im starting to think I'm the one sending mixed signals. Honestly who am I to care? I kill people for a living and for some reason, I get a thrill out of ending peoples lives. Then again I could die at any point. Or worse still if my enemies knew there was someone I cared about, that would be used against me & I can't have that.

       The car ride home was incredibly quiet. When I got there, I jus picked up my clutch, the bouqet of flowers & the box of chocolate. I wanted to get out of that car so fast that I hugged him in it & dashed out.

      "Thanks for tonight" I said apologetically. He just responded with " Sure. " Befre I turned on my heels and unlocked my door with my hands full. I flicked the lights turning them on & I see the living proof that assholes exist sitted on my couch. Drinking my scotch. Acting like he put a single dollar towards the purchase of this house. Like seriously, What did I ever see in this guy??

    " Well, well, well. If it isn't lame bitch gone crazy." Sean laughed like he was at the comedy club. There's nothing funny. I've had a pretty fucked up night I don't need this right now. I rolled my eyes as I walked to put my stuff down. I definitely wasn't gonna sit down and pour myself a glass and catch up about my past with this human being.

    " What the hell are you doing in my house Sean?" I asked in a very irritable manner.

      " Baby girl I told you we're friends and friends can visit right? " I scoffed. He must be high to confidently just say the bullshit that came out of his dirty mouth.

        " Sean we're not friends. We never were. Get your shit and get the fuck out of my house before I make you."

      I was so enraged at this point. He walked toward me and befre he could reach me, I threw a mini dagger at him which went straight to his upper arm. Blood was oozing like water out of his body and I hadn't even gotten started yet. I grabbed my pistol frm the kitchen holster and shot him in the knee to disable his movement. He was in pain as he slowly knelt down.

      I was more in shock than satisfied. I think it was the alcohol in his system because I've seen the man struggling before me beat the living hell out of people. And even kill using his bare hands. And today, this was too easy. He didn't put up a fight like he did a few hours ago. I really wanted him to have a slow, painful death but seein him like this, there were still those lingering feelings and I shot him on the other knee.

    He let out a small creepy laugh before saying

    "You dumb bitch. " Those three words ignited already-existing anger and I looked deep into his eyes before piercing his chest with a bullet. I know I was supposed to feel like a weight had been lifted over my shoulders and that the storm was finally over, but it wasn't. My phone went rang & It was Andy. Before I could even say hello, he jus yelled.

    " This is a set up, cops will be flooding your house soon get the hell out of there. "

         Well now I understand the dumb bitch part. I was so mad at myself for not seeing this coming but then I was also mad at him cz this was kinda brilliant. But why risk his life? Thats the million dollar question. I shot him one more time before kicking my stilletto on his side. Seeing that time was definitly not on my side, I kicked off the heels and grabbed two extra large suitcases. One for my guns, the other for my shoes.

      This was the fastest packing I had ever done. I quickly stacked them in the back of my prius. After driving down the driveway, I threw a hand grenade to my house. I watched it burn in my rearview mirror and just took off. I drove for miles & miles with no sense of direction. I didnt know what to do or where to go. I had no friends or family in this town & I couldn't go to Jose.

        After looking at the delicacy of the situation, I decided that going to live at the compound was the only option. No one would ever find me. Once I was in, I saw Jose super dissapointed. He motioned for me to go with him to the boardroom. I had to lift the dress just so that I could catch up to speed coz he was walking like he was about to punch someone in the face. I've kinda broken the rules so I knew the lecture about Sean was coming. Boy, was I mistaken. He just smaked a bunch of pictures of me and Marcus on the table and they became spread out. Each and every location we had been to. My phone rings and my caller i.d says its Marcus.

     Oh boy, I'm fucked!