If You Want Something Done Well, Do It Yourself.

"If you want something done well, you better do it yourself,"

   The words fondly used by my late mother dawned deep on my mind & Finally after 22 years of life, I finally understand what she meant. After about an hour of contemplation, I decided to just go with whatever I was going to use to make sure shawn was going to die. Shooting him would be too easy. I want to kick his ass, strangle him with my bare hands, draw blood from his veins, give him a black eye - or two, and have him beg me for mercy concerning each and every thing he ever did to me and stare him straight into his eyes and maybe then, I can shoot him.

     Satisfied with how that gruesome image played out in my head, I got up and grabbed my navy blue robe and slipped it over my lace lavender two-piece lingerie set. I called Andy to make sure everything was in place. He was attending some black tie cocktail party on the rooftop of the beverly hilton hotel. I walked over to my gigantic closet and smirked before I said to myself,

   " Okay Kiara, Looks like we're going to a party tonight " before I got to work looking fr the perfect high-end dress. This party was for the filthy rich & I planned on looking every bit, like a million dollars. I opted for a black, stapless floor length goun that hugged each curve and accentuated them for the whole world to adore. I had the top of my eyelids run with liquid eyeliner creating a wing at the tip, a ruby red shade of lipstick and finally, the expensive necklace Jose got me. I didnt realise how much it sparkled under the ray of sparkling white night light.

    After changing hairstyles 3 times, I opted for a neat bun. I looked exquisite if I would say so myself. This was the one time I was going to be myself so there was no need to deter any attention from me. I got into the black ferrari and headed out. Even my car matched my outfit tonight.

     Upon walking in, I didnt need an invitation check, my outfit told everyone I belonged there - Or it was a good liar selling my story.  As i proceeded towards the velvet rope with my black leather clutch clinging to my body, It was immediately unhooked giving me access. I got served a sparkling glass of champagne and got settled.

    This party had a lot of rich people, couple drug lords, mostly businessmen with their bougie ass wives with make up so heavy, you would think a 5 year old was attempting to draw a cake on their faces. The rest were drunk old money looking to invest in something - and maybe invest in getting their body parts into someone.

     It didnt take long before I spotted Shawn & A couple of farmilliar faces from Conneticut. The old me would have run out of there as fast as my long  lean legs would carry me. But this is new & improved Kiara & she's not afraid of anything; or anyone else for that matter. This was Kiara 2.0.

    The party got really crowded fast & after taking a chug of my second glass of champagne, I decided to take care of this problem once and for all. One of the guards got a little drunk on the job so I decided to steal his handgun. This was a high end hotel & I didn't want to risk anything with their metal detectors. I always knew this day would come, I just didnt know I would look completely stunning while doing it. I went to the elevator and decided to go to the 50th floor once Shawn spotted me. Looking into his eyes, after over a year, I still saw everything that lead me to leaving him at 5 am on a monday morning.

       Greed. Lust. The crave for control over me.

   This was the last time he was ever going to look at me - or anyone else for that matter - that way. I heard a ping and the elevator doors flew open. As I expected, there was nobody because of the party going on at the rooftop. There were too many dam surveillance cameras in this dam hotel. I know I wanted Shawn dead - I just didn't want to have it documented.