for a change

In Andy's p.o.v.....

I bet Yall are wondering whats going on

..................................................................................

I woke up to find no Kiara by my side. I know I was just doing my job in the beginning but I've gotten attached now. I'm torn between my job & my feelings. From the talks I've had with her, I can tell she's had it rough. I sympathise with her. On the other hand, I know if I can bring Josè and this crew down I can get a serious promotion and it would mean a lot for my career as well as my family. On top of that Marc was killed and the least I can possibly honour his memory by finishing this off.

The fire at Kiara's school was on staged just for them to meet. I know she had feelings for him but he was married. With two kids. I know he was doing his job. But my feelings for her? Thats the realest thing I've ever felt. On top of that, If Josè ever found out, he'd have my head frozen and used as an ornament on a silver tray everytime he had dinner. There's no way for me to get out of this without one of those two things to suffer.

When I found Kiara's chalet completely empty, I started to panic. Maybe this was all too much for her & she decided to leave. I know she's a good girl despite the front. Josè had too much on his plate with a turf war and so was everyone else.

*******

KIARA'S P.O.V

I know Josè ordered a lockdowm but all this was way too much for me. From Shawn to Marcus now Andy. I jumped into my car with only a duffel bag full of cash and guns. I needed