Fatal Encounters

So I woke up at 1 in the morning. I didnt think I would have slept so much but it was too late for regrets. I showered, wore an electric blue body hugging bandage dress and some strappy loubitons. I let my hair down and curled it in the front finishing it off with a nude lip. Afterwards I got into my jet black ferarri and sped off to some underground bar/club/strip joint called 'Saints & Sinners' where I heard Carlos was very fond of.

     Walking in, I spotted Carlos and his men from the corner of my eye. There was a mixed race stripper who was clapping her ass on that pole like her life depended on it while they threw 100 dollar bills as if a money hail storm was fast approaching. When I got to the bar, I sat on one of the stools. I set my purse on the counter & before I could even order my drink, I felt a firm hand grip my lower back and tell the bartender from behind my right ear " Anything she wants is on me".

    Men.....So easy. So......Predictable. I thought to myself before removing his hand from my back. He flashed a silly 'Im drunk but I don't care' smile and right before he thought he could have his way with me, I said

" You know I can pay for my own drink" I said with a sexy smirk on my face. He smiled with intrigue. He was pretty tall, Skinny, wore some checked long sleeved shirt with the sleeves rolled up, blue jeans & jet black curly latino hair.

    If I didnt have to kill this man, I'd consider  this checking him out. He was a total hottie but I had a job to do so I had to stick to the plan. Carlos already gave me a down payment of $20,000 in cash & I would get another $30,000 when it was done. One cocktail & some small talk later, he asked me the question I was dying to hear since I got here.

    "Do you want to get out of here?" He asked in his very strong spanish accent and I agreed on one condition;- That there would be  no security. And him being the dumb ass I expected him to be,  he had that arranged. Since he was too drunk & left his driver at the club, I drove his black mercedes benz. We aint gotta go home but we have to get the hell out of here so I decided to take him to the cheapest motel around.

     He was passed out drunk so he had no idea what was going on. I know most people who make a $100,000 dollars in less than a month would atleast splurge on a nice hotel room right? Well you're wrong. Most motels have no policies, they don't give a shit about check out time, they're used for quick fuck sessions & most importantly, they had no tight security or video surveillance which was exactly what I needed.

     I dragged his body as if it were already lifeless. Dam, he was heavy as hell. He started to wake up n was laughing at me carryin him. he probably thought this was my shitty ass place. Don't get me wrong, I'd babysit & play with this drunk man all i wanted but he was a wanted man. Should he have fully woken up, I'd be a dead woman right about now so when I saw him regaining consciousness, I sat him down on the bed. I cupped his face with my hands, kissing him slowly & Just when any blood travelled to his dick in hope of an erection, I just grabbed my gun from my thigh holster nmand shot him straight in his chest. Now that's what I call, The kiss of death

I laughed to myself at the irony of it all.

      I looked at his lifeless body laying on the bed while his legs wer just laying on the floor with his eyes wide open. "Rest in peace Carlos" I whispered while blowing a kiss & throwing a peace sign. I killed the lights & proceeded to his car. I searched it before I dumping it there. I found gold, diamonds, hard cash as well as 6 bricks of cocaine. I put them all in a duffle bag before catching a cab back to ' Saints & Sinners' before getting my car &  driving home.