Lady Unlike Any

The second son of the Kentshire is up for no good and soon will cause a scandal of his own. 

Lady Unlike Any is now available on Tapas and Wattpad. So, join me in the journey of Lord William, the second Kentshire in his quest for love and hatred. As usual, the chapters will start coming in every Saturday on Wattpad. I am so excited to see how William Kentshire, too much serious politician fares with his lady who is unlike anyone ever known.

I hope that you all will join me in this another exciting journey of Kentshires.

NOTE: The chapters will be published on the Tapas platform every Wednesday. There won't be any differences in the content on both platforms. We are simply experimenting with different platforms. So if you want to start right away with the story, the first chapter is already available on Tapas:

https://tapas.io/series/Lady-Unlike-Any/info(If this link is not clickable it is also available on my profile.)

Reputation!

For Lord William Kentshire, reputation is the one thing that he treasured the most. The one thing that took him far up the ladder. The one thing that he will do anything to save.

Reputation!

For Lady Kathalina, reputation is the one thing that she doesn't seem to understand. The one thing that took her far beneath the surface. The one thing she wants to break free of.

Two people from two worlds collide and where there is a collision there is destruction.

Thank you all for your love and support. I hope you join me in the journey of other Kentshire. See you soon.

-Praneeta