Prologue

"No...." i moved back in fear, but the chains connected to my wrist were short. "Please"

"Look at me!"he growled amd i did as he comanded.

"Are the legends true Marked one" his dark eyes looked my body up and down giving me a sick feeling. "Show me what you can do..do it. "

"For the hundredth time...I dont know what the hell youre talking about!" i snapped and i soon felt a hard hand make contact with my face.
I lost my balance.

Only to have my face pressed to the ground.

"You WILL respect me"he hissed. " i could rip you to pieces...in more ways than one" as he pulled on my hair.

"Go to hell"i whispered in pain,

He smacked me again,this time harder.

He began to pull off my pants and I  paniced.

My underwear began to be pulled off.

I squeezed my eyes shut and yanked my wrist out of the cuffs, causing a sickening Crack. I bit back the pain and reached for the closest thing on the ground.

He was distracted as my fingers wrapped around a cold item on the stone floor.

And thats when i stabbed the man with a nail, in his eye, as fast and hard as i could.

I got up and ran as soon as it was done, I only had seconds to escape.

It was only a second until I saw the man turn into a vicious wolf....and my heart pounded in fear. I couldn't believe my eyes.

He lunged at me. But I slipped through the window just in time.

Once i was in the forest i ran as fast as i could, faster than i had ever ran. And then as wolf howls began to fill the night...I ran even faster.

It wasn't until I reached a sign that said I had reached the territory of Quebec that the howling disappeared and I no longer felt followed.

But god knows I kept running.

When my legs finally gave out of me, I came to a hard fall against the forest floor.

A thousand thoughts were running through my head. And i stared at the throbbing birthmark on my wrist.

It was just a birth mark.

But if it was the reason I had been hunted down...that my family had been killed....then fuck it. I wanted no part in it.

I picked up a piece of glass and began to cut at the skin to make the mark no longer visible... i wanted to cut it off me.

But the glass broke.

And the mark on my wrist was left unharmed.

I began to question my own sanity. And I began to question who or what i was and what was to happen to me.