chapter six

(Scotts home in photo)
(Scott's pov)

My heart pounded and as i ran the perimeter i knew something was wrong. Something wasnt right.

I killed one of the wolves we had found and was running back to the house...i didnt even bother phasing as i ran through the home.

Once i reached my bedroom my heart stopped.

My door had been broking down to pieces.

Another wolf's sent was in the room..

But both the wolf and milla were gone.

My baby....

Oh god. I left her alone....

Now she was gone.....

No
No
No

A faint scream filled the air and i knew it was my mate.

She was screaming my name.

I growled furiously and followed the sents.

I was outside running like hell in a matter of seconds.

The faster i ran the louder her screams became, my baby was calling my name for help..

Hold on baby im coming

Was all i could think as i pushhed myself to run faster.

A piercing scream of agony filled the grey woods and i felt a sick feeling in my stomach.

He hurt her.

Her fucking hurt her.

I finally found them and i didnt stop.

I charged right into the fucker who was hurting my mate.

I took a stance in front of her and kept her protected. I had never growled so loudly at a wolf.

And once i lunged, i couldn't stop tearing him to shreads.

Another wolf came into the clearing for my milla. But my pack already had him surrounded. I growled and phased into human form.

"Tell your alpha ill kill him myself if he tries to xome near my mate " i hissed at the strange wolf.

He phased also.

"He wont stop till he has her." He glared. "She assaulted him, blinded him"

I looked at my mate that was shaking. My petite little mate that was hiding behind me in fear. She clung to my shirt.
My head snapped back to him.
"I dont care!" I growled at him. "He wants her he's going to have to get passed me. "

"Then so be it" and with that he took off.

I turned around to milla who was only standing on one leg.

"Youre hurt"was all i said as i picked her up bridal style and began to walk back to our home.

"Did you really do that to that alpha?" I said staring into her blue eyes.. she was so small and innocent.

She nodded. "I stabbed a screw into his eye. " she looked away.

"Why" there had to be a reason. By now we were by the house.

She didnt answer.

"Milla i need to know"

"He was taking my clothes off. " her eyes teared up and i saw red. "He was going to rape me"

We got to our room and i layed her down.

Though i wAnted to go find the mothet fucker myself she needed me.
I cupped her face.

"No one is ever going to hurt you again, i wont let em. And i won't ever make you do anything you dont want" i said softly and i couldn't help but press my lips to hers.

Her lips moved insync with mine and i smiled into the kiss.

This girl had me turning soft. But suddenly a thought crossed my mind...

Would she still feel safe....if she knew of all the innocent i had lives i had taken...

Or would she look at me just like that other alpha?

The difference was slim.

I couldn't have her find out