chapter 18

Millas pov.

"Baby, you have to stop doing this to me. " A hushed voice cried and I fell warmth invelope my hands.

"I can't lose you, please, I'm Begging you..stay. I'd do anything just for one more day with you.."

The voice made my heart skip a beat, and my chest Hurt.

I knew that voice...

I struggled to open my eyes.. "S-scott?" I whispered hoarsely. It was barely audible but he must of heart me.

"Milla?" He sniffed. "Oh God baby, please stay. Don't leave me here. "

I finally managed to open my eyes. My vision was filled with a puffy eyed,and blood shot Scott. He must of been crying...he looked like he hadn't eaten or slept in days.

"Scott?" I said again and a smile cracked on his lips. His hand brushed my hair.

"I'm here, I'm here. Just relax." He said with his voice vulnerable. "You're still healing. "

I looked around to see that i was in a single bed at the pack house. It was a room we kept for injured wolves. I looked down at my chest to see a bandaged up woumd..

And then I remembered the serious of events.

My head snapped around, looking for Nick. When my eyes finally fell on him I let out a sigh of relief. He was in the bed across from me,sleeping.

He looked as terrible as I felt.

"You've been both knocked out for 2 weeks. " Scott said holding my hand. "The doctor still doesn't know if you guys are gonna make it."

My head pounded. "What...?"

His voice cracked. "The knife you used...it wasn't a normal knife. Your wounds refuse to heal. "
Scott said I could see he was struggling to stay strong.

I took a deep breathe thought about it...

"Scott. " I said and he brought himself closer. "I want something. "

"What is it baby? Anything you want"

"I'm OK with dying. " I said finally. But if I'm dying...I want to be with you. "

Scott shook his head. "No. No you aren't dying. I can't lose you. "

"Scott..." I cupped his pained face. "I want you. If I do die, I want to die knowing I gave you all of me."

Realization dawned on him. "No, you're still healing. I won't hurt you that'-"

I cut him off and crashed my lips to his. I pulled back. "Please...just bring me to bed" I whispered and Scott hesitated.

"Are you sure this is what you want. " he said, I almost didn't hear him.

I nodded and put my arms around his neck. He then carried me bridal style out of the small medical house.

We were once outside and he walked us to the pack house, up the steps in into our room...

He laid me down on the bed gently and I pulled him close, being cautious of the wound on my chest.

"Milla" he said and I simply kissed his side lips, taking his shirt off. I let my fingers traced his muscles, but I never took my lips off his.

"Touch me. " I whispered in his ear and he let out a soft sigh, his hands traced up and down my body gently.

I struggled to take my shirt off, but Scott helped me,being so careful...you'd think I was made of glass.

I was finally left in just a bra and my sweat pants. Scott stalled himself on me, his eyes filled with love but also sadness.