chapter twelve

A/N:
Hellloooo my lovely readers. I hope you enjoy this chapter. But I wanted to apologize for my absence! I doubt any of you know my story, my situation. But one thing led to another and I had to leave my home. For my mental health.  So I have moved out and in with my boyfriend. And now we have a cat. But I promise to be around more often. Enjoy!!!!!
-----------------------------------------------------

Millas pov)
It was him....
Oh god. 
The man who had murdered my family and kept me hostage in his cellar....

The man who beat me and starved me to the bone...

The man I stabbed in the eye and escaped from...

All just a month or two ago.  

Lucien. The man who put out a reward for my head. 

And now Hes found me. 

He smiled wickedly and lunged. 

I was as good as dead.  

(Scott's pov)

"Its all your fault you piece of shit " I cursed at my mates best friend.  

"I'm not the murderer here. " Nick or whatever the hell his name was, spat. 

I stopped in my tracks, we had been running after my terrified and hurt mate who ran off into the woods.   "That was a long time ago.  I'm different.  And I wouldn't dare hurt my mate.   I love her.  More than anything in the world.  "

The fucktard was about to speak.  But a piercing scream filled the night air and I knew it in my gut It was her ...something was terribly wrong.  

I phased into my wolf form without a thought, and as I followed the screams It was like I couldn't get to her fast enough. 

all I could think or see was my baby, my baby in trouble.  

My heart stopped in my chest and so did my feet....once I found her.  With the monster nearly beat her to death.

He was holding my Angel to a cliff.  Her big blue eyes locked with mine, she was so scared . her feet hung off the edge. 

the only thing keeping her from dropping to the boulders below was Lucien holding her by her hair. 

I was going to kill him. 

if it was the last thing I did. 

and if he killed my mate....

I'd kill myself soon after.

"Hello Scott.  " Lucien smiled wickedly and shoved milla an inch making her cry out. She could fall any second. 

I snarled at the fucker with so much rage. 

"Let her go " a voice hissed beside me, but I didn't have to look to see It was Nick. 

"No no no" Lucien laughed.  "This fucking slut is marked.  She's supposed to be MINE. Or at least bare my children.  After that she'd be worthless. Half wolf half lorso Morto.  He would be deadly.  "

All I could see was red.  It took everything in me not to rip his neck out. My baby was too close, she'd get hurt. 

"But she disrespected me, stabbed me. "He growled and pulled her hair harder. Tears fell from her eyes as she looked at me.

"And you Scotty boy, ,"he continued. "You found her, and kept her as a pet despite the treaty;no harboring enemies. "

I phased. And Nick disappeared.

"Let her go.  She's just a scared girl.  She's my mate. if you hurt her I swear to god I'll start a war.  Don't you think I won't.  Ill kill you, and everyone you love. " my growls only grew louder as I spoke.

Luciens face grew dark.
And the air grew still.

"Scott " milla spoke with a shaking voice.  "I love you.  I love you too. I'm sorry I ran away im so sorry. " by now she was sobbing. 

"Baby no. It was my fault I should of told you, I should of been there for you I should of protected you.  You're gonna be ok.  " my heart was breaking at how scared she was. 

"Will she?" Lucien asked.  "Because I'm all for a dark war.  "

And with that.. he pushed her and she fell off the cliff. 

"NO!"