Chapter Eight

Scotts pov

"Im not the same person i was." I said feeling as if i got kicked in the chest..

My mate was staring at me like i was a monster.

But maybe i was .

"I just wanna go home " she cried and my heart broke. I loved this girl so much.

I stepped closer. "I've told you before..this is your home" i wasn't letting her leave. Sure as hell not when another pack wanted her dead.
"No. No. No. Im not staying here. Im going home" she screamed amd i could see the fear in her eyes. But she was brave.

But i wasn't ok with her leaving. "You arent going anywhere." I grabbed her wrist as she tried to leave..and before i knew she swung at my face with a knife cutting the skin and kicking me at the knees causing my legs to buckle under me.

And she booked it. My pack chased after her and a growl roared in my chest out of anger.

But it was nothing conpared to the growl that came from my chest when i ran out to find them grabbing her.

they were trying to hold my baby down but she was determined to leave.

i hadn't seen red until one of my pack members with a temper laid a hand on my mate.

"OFF OF HER!" I roared at them all and theyre hands fell to their sides. I grabbed the fucker by his throat and slapped him against a wall.

"Touch her again and i fuckin swear ill have your head on a stick." I growled in his face.

"You're bleeding because of her!and you protect her!" He yelled back.

And i only slammed him harder. "Shes my mate. I protect her if she killed an entire town" i snapped. "And we're no better you piece of shit. "

"Hell with her" he spat.

" try it fucker"i hissed.

He glared in fear and i could feel myself ready to phase. I let go of him.
I whipped the blood off myself. She was one hell of a fighter. I wasn't the only one she had left a mark on.

And that's when i realized milla was gone. My eyes fell on the open back door.

I phased and took off after her scent. It was so dark out...my baby coupd get hurt.

I followed and followed but she was one hell if a fast runner.

Her scent ended at a bus stop..

My heart pounsed like hell..she was going home....but i didnt know where her home was....

But i sure as hell was going to find out.

(Millas pov)

I staid seating on the bus and hissed in pain as i felt like some one had cut my facr.

Like i had cut scotts... i still had the knife in my pocket...
As my shaking fingers wrapped around it an overwhelming sob built in my throat but i swallowed it down.
I shut my eyes and took in a quivering breath. I wasn't safe there with him. I wasnt safe outside.

Maybe if i went back to my old house no one would think id have it in me to go back ..so thry wont look.

And if they did...

Well i hardly had intentions of continuing on living after the next few days anyway.