~1~

Callum's P.O.V - 12th May
I've been thinking. Something in me has changed, and I think... I think I'm g-gay. But I have a girlfriend and I love her! I think I might be BiSeXuAl. Oh no...
I- I should tell the others. But I love my girlfriend Tia - she's everything to me and we've been through so much together. But... i want a boyfriend. I want Scott. He'll know what to do, surely? Well I'd best go see him... or Oli. Dang why is life so hard!

Me -> Scott 🏳️‍🌈🤍: Hey Scott... I need to talk to u. Can we meet up at urs later today?
___
He replied almost instantly, in his adorable concerned way as usual. Wait... do I like him? But what about Oli?

Scotts P.O.V - 12th May
Hmm.. that's a strange message from Callum. I hope he's ok. I know he and Tia went through a rocky time a few months ago, but I thought they were ok nowadays.

Me -> Callum :) : Of course you can! I'm free all day, so I'll just go grab us some Starbucks and I'll see you in 20?
__
He replied almost instantly. Now I'm really worried.
__
Callum :) -> me: Thanks mate... can I have a decaf? I'm leaving now. 🙂
__
I chuckled and left him on read. He can be so cute sometimes. Well, imma go get us our usual order and speak to him.

Callum's P.O.V - 12th May
what would I do without Scott? The amount of times he's been my lifeline in romance... I really owe him one.

As I drive along, my mind wonders to fantasies of me with a boy. Suddenly, my mind focuses on the boys face. It's Scott. No it's not, it's Oli. Nope, now it's Scott again! What's wrong with me?!

Oh finally... I'm at Scott's house and he's just pulled up. I run out of my car and hug him tightly, something I've never done before!
"Callum? What's wrong? Is it Tia? Oh, here's your coffee by the way. It's only got a wee bit of caffeine," he said, clearly concerned. His words are a river rushing out of his mouth. A river I would bathe in all day.
"Scott... can we go inside. I need to talk to you."
"Of course! Take your time Cal, there's no rush okay. And I'm here for you, remember that."
Omg he's actually adorable.

As soon as we step inside, I break down.
"I'm j-just so c-confused Scott," I stammered through my tears. I could tell he was confused and worried: he didn't say anything, just sank onto the sofa next to me. He just let me cry for a while, waiting for me to calm down. He put one hand on my thigh, and the other was stroking my lower back. I never want this moment to end.

Time carried on, until eventually my eyes ran out of tears to cry. Scott really is amazing, isn't he? I thought. Well, I'd better explain.

"Scott?"
"Callum?"
"I- I don't think im s-straight..."
"CALLUM IM SO PROUD OF YOU!"
"Th-thanks? I'm n-not sure what I a-am... Scott help me... p-please," I really meant it. I need him.
"Oh Callum. It'll be alright, I know it will. Your just a wee bit shocked, okay? It'll be alright."
He shimmies closer to me, so that our bare thighs are touching. Im leaning closer to him, my head is now resting on his shoulder. He turns round to face me, and hugs me. These few moments are the best I've ever had. Better than those with Oli. Better than those with Tia. No. I can't think that way. Tia is my girlfriend.
"Scott. Thank you. Thank you so much."
"No problem Callum, anything for you. You need to stay over tonight?"
"Can I?"
"Of course you can Callum. Realising your sexuality is one thing. Admitting it is another. But coming out... man that's a whole other board game. The hardest thing I've ever done."
I just nod and start to cry again.
Minutes turn into hours, and I'm still steadily drenching Scott's shoulder. Slowly, he begins to withdraw, and ends up kneeling on the floor in front of me with his hands on my knees. He delicately positions my head so that I'm facing him, looking into his eyes. Wow, I think, his eyes really are beautiful. Like deep pools I could swim in. Just like Oli's. My thoughts are broken by Scott's soft voice. I feel blanketed by his thick accent, as if I could just hide in it and never emerge.
"Callum... your going to be ok, you know that, right? I know it's hard, with Tia being your girlfriend. But you'll work something out, I promise. I'm here for you Callum. Always have been, always will be."
"Thanks Scott, seriously. For everything. You're amazing."
He just chuckles softly, making my heart warm and break at the same time.
"Scott... what am I?"
The question itself is like ripping my soul from my body. It hurts. It hurts more than it should.
"If I'm being truly honest with you Callum, only you can decide that. Only you will know the answer. And you will realise it, but it might take a while. But because of Tia and your feelings towards masculinity, I'd say you're Bi. But like I say, I don't know. But whatever you decide, I'll be with you every step of the way. I'll never judge you. And if you decide your actually straight, I won't care. I promise."
"Scott, you will never know how much I appreciate you. And I think... I think you're right. B-but what do I do about-"
I can't continue. The tears just keep coming, more violent every time.
"Callum, being honest is always the way to go. Just tell Tia. Do it tonight, and if the worst happens, I'll go grab your stuff and you can stay at mine for a while."
"Thanks... can you message her for me? I'm too scared."