~10~

So, before I start this chapter, I just want to say thank you. I know I've said it a lot, but I really do mean it. In just a few weeks, we've managed to get to ONE THOUSAND PLUS READS. That's insane to me, as all I am doing is writing a book about a community I love. So, thank you all for reading, voting, commenting, whatever you're doing, thank you. And remember, EVERYONE is welcome here. If someone posts something in the comments that is homophobic, racist or whatever, i will remove it immediately. Anyway, thank you all so much! Here is chapter 10... the one where they meet...

___________________________________

Scott's P.O.V - 9th June
Oh goodness I hate airports. Like, really hate them. Too many people honestly. At least I have the boys with me today. Everything always feel better with friends. Either way, I can't stop the feeling of anxiety flying around in my stomach. Did I forget to mention I'm scared of flying?

Anyway, we rush through the airport security as fast as we can, which isn't very fast. Oli got stopped because of his belt, so that was fun I guess haha. We go to queue up to check our hand luggage, but there is already a massive queue forming.
"Guys? Can you take my stuff? I... don't like this..." I ask. I feel bad, but I really don't wanna have a panic attack.
"Sure Scott, you okay?" Callum replies.
"Yeah I'm fine... I just don't like it when there's lots of people. I'm just going to go to toilet, where should I meet you guys?" Awww he's genuinely concerned! He's too cute.
Before Cal can answer, Oli buts in.
"Ummm I don't know. Should we meet you by the Starbucks over there? I could do with a coffee-" a huge yawn cuts him off.
"Sure thing! I'll see you in 20 then I suppose."
"Yeah. Are you sure you'll be okay? I can come with you if you want," says Callum.
"Cal I'm fine! Just a bit uncomfortable. I've got my phone on me, and nothings gonna happen. I'll be alright. And the coffee is on me, okay?"
"Alright. See you in a bit. Call if you need anything," says Oli.
"Will do. See you soon."
Cal reaches in for a hug and I return it, stroking his shoulder supportively. I give Oli a quick bro hug before walking away from the queue. I only have my phone and wallet on me, everything else is in my new backpack with the boys. I feel kinda vulnerable.

Magical time skip to 5 mins later. Scott is about halfway into the queue for the boys toilets, and is engrossed in his phone .

Ugh! This queue is so long! At least I have my phone... I can waste way too much time on Instagram! I scroll up and up, through the never ending posts. Suddenly, I am aware of someone looking down on me, over my shoulder. I whip my head round, expecting to see a security guard. But instead, I am faced with the most beautiful man I have ever seen. I audibly gasp, and he cocks his head, questioning my expression.
"Ummm, hi!" I say.
"Hey! How are you?" He asks. He has a faint accent that I can't quite pinpoint. He sounds foreign, almost Italian. He brushes his finger through his slightly-long, curly-but-not-too-curly, layered, light-brown hair. Oh my days, he's beautiful.
"Yeah... I'm alright, thanks. You?" I reply. I try not to let my voice stammer. I have to look up to him. He's so tall! At least 6'6". He's wearing black jeans, a plain white fitted top, and an unbuttoned red and black plaid shirt, as well as a grey backpack and red converse.
"Yeah, I'm good thanks. I'm Jackson by the way!" He puts his hand out for me to shake, and I return the gesture. His light caramel skin envelopes my pale white hand, and my hand tingles. I've only just met this man, but I'm in love.
"Nice to meet you! I'm Scott. Scott from Scotland..."
"Ha! That's funny. I'm American, but I live half the year in American and half the year in Italy."
"Oh that's cool! I just live in England," I laugh.

We start talking as the queue moves forward. Turns out he is single, and looking for someone. He used to work in the army, but is now a physiotherapist and wants to become a PE teacher. I told him I was a Minecraft Youtuber, which he thought was cool! I love Jackson. Just as the guy in front of me reaches the front of the line, Jackson clears his throat.
"Hey Scott? Can I have your number?"
I was stunned! No one this beautiful has ever asked for my number. I remind myself that he's probably got a girlfriend anyway, and just wants to get to know me.
"Sure!" I say. I pull out my phone from my pocket and pull out my cute, gay flag gradient pop socket so that I don't drop my phone . I see his jaw drop and hear him gasp.
"Are you okay?" I ask him.
"Yeah... I just... this is awkward, but... are you... gay?" He seems to hold his breath.
"Ummm yeah... yeah I am." I reply. I don't know how this will end. No ones ever asked me that before.
"Oh my goodness! Really?"
"Umm yeah..." I'm confused, but he seems happy. He turns around and points to a cluster of badges on his backpack. No. Flipping. Way. HES GAY! HES GAY! HES GAY! DJNSSNKAMSNDK WOOHOOO! I LOVE HIM.
"Really! You're gay too?!" I ask.
"Yeah!"
"Oh that's cool! We should arrange to call one day!"
"Yeah, that sounds good. Anyway, my number is ***** ******. What yours?"
I tell him my number and then go into the toilets. By the time I get out, he's already gone, so I go over to the Starbucks to wait for the boys. I see Jackson walking away and wave, but he doesn't notice me. By the time Callum and Oli arrive, I'm practically jumping up and down.

"Jeez, what so exciting about coffee?" Asks Callum as he hands me my backpack.
"Well, i mean, coffee is coffee. And it's not Starbucks im happy about."
"Well what is it? Is it the holiday?" Asks Oli.
"Yes and no."
"Just tell us Scott!" The boys say in unison.
"Well... I met a guy-"
"Scott... I know you're happy, but he's probably straight. Remember what happened last time you tried to tell a boy you liked him?" Callum warns me.
"BUT HES GAY TOO!" I exclaim excitedly.
"He's really cool, he has this gorgeous hair and then really bright bluey green eyes... he used to work in the army, but is now a physiotherapist and a PE teacher in training. He's called Jackson and he's Californian/Italian. And I got his number!" I say excitedly, "Lemme show you a picture, we took a selfie."
I show them my phone and they take in every small detail about him. They seem to approve, though Cal seems to be a little sad. I forgot he likes me...

"Boys. I think I'm in love."