~6~

Hi again! Sorry I've uploaded this late in the day... I've been really busy today so sorry for any inconvenience. But, here's the next chapter! Enjoy x

Yammy's P.O.V - 8th June
Wooooooo! Everyone's hereeee!
We all arrived at the airport 2 hours early, and we still managed to nearly miss our flight! But now, we are all here at the resort. Me, Jack and Jimmy are going out to grab dinner and go shopping, and Shelby is leading the house decorating. Joel and Lizzie are out booking in the sessions for the slopes (we've all been skiing before so no easy ones!) and grabbing the skis.
"Guys, if we aren't back in a couple hours... send help! The boys are crazy!" I roll my eyes and laugh with everyone else.
"I'm not that bad! Jack's worse! Promise. I asked for permission if I could annoy Scott. I mean, y'all said no but still!" Jimmy calls from outside the front door.
"Jacks definitely worst. He's mental!" Bobby adds in, as Jack walks out from the kitchen with his hoodie on back-to-front and eating crisps from the hood.
"What did I miss?" he says. We all start laughing. he shrugs his shoulders and grabs another handful of crisps.
"Y'all wrong! Scott's the worst! Come on guys, that ones easy!" Lauren yells. This just makes us laugh more.
"I'll leave you guys to settle this one then I suppose!" I say, "where's Shelby?"
"At the car I think, grabbing decorations," Jimmy says.
"Cool. You and Jack go sort out the other car and I'll just talk to Shelby."
"You actually trust us together Yammy?!" This one comes from jack, with his mouth full of crisps.
"No! I just need to talk to Shelby." I say
"Anyway, see you lot in a bit I guess!"
"Byeeeee!" they all yell.

"Hey... Shelby?" I say
"Yeah?"
"How are you decorating the rooms, just asking." I say.
"Well, it's just gonna be a load of massive flags of pride, bunting, streamers, balloons... that sort of thing!"
"Cool! Well, just letting you know that your helpers are currently having a debate on who's the worst haha."
"Love that! Well, see you soon. Good luck with the boys."
"Thanks Shelby. See you in a bit."
We hug quickly, and then I run after Jack and Jimmy, who are currently having a snowball fight.

Shelby's P.O.V - 8th June
"Lauren! Bobby! Can you come grab these boxes?" I yell into the house. Ahhhhh I'm so excited. Everyone's here, we're surprising Scott, we're going skiing... It's awesome!
"Just coming Shelby. Lauren's trying to find food again!" Bobby yells. I can almost hear his eyes roll.
"Oh Lauren..." I laugh.
"Hey! I'm hungry Shelby!" says Lauren in protest.
"They'll be back soon. Anyway, if you can take these boxes inside and blow up the balloons, we can get started!"
"Awesome! This is gonna look so cool!" she says.
"Yeah! I hope Scott likes it."
"Shelby you gotta give him his full title! Scott the Worst will definitely love it."
We can't stop laughing as we haul the boxes inside.

Bobby's P.O.V - 8th June
Oh Lauren... she's hopeless with balloons! Anyway, I'd best get back to work! I'm so excited for the holiday, it'll be great. Scott, Oli and Callum get here around 1pm tomorrow, so we need to get decorating!

Magical time skip to 90minutes later. Everyone is back at the cabin now, and has helped set up the decorations. Balloons in rainbow colours are tied everywhere, even to the toilet flush in the bathroom! A huge 'HAPPY PRIDE' banner hangs from the rickety staircase to the wall, and rainbow streamers hang from every door.

Joel's P.O.V - 8th June
As I walk into the cabin, it's like walking out of the nether in Minecraft. Everything's so cool and colourful and comforting! Shelby really did a great job on this one. Hopefully Scott (and Lizzie) like it!
All of a sudden, a wave of exhaustion rolls over me. Travelling really takes its toll I suppose!
"Lizzie?" I whisper.
"Yeah?" she replies, tears brimming her eyes as she takes in her surroundings.
"Do you like it?"
"I love it Joel! It's amazing," she whispers, the tears threatening to pour over.
"Babe, can I get a picture of you and the Bi flag? You'll look adorable!" I ask.
"Awww thanks Joel!"
We walk over to where the Bisexual flag is hung on the wall, opposite the TV and in between the Straight and Lesbian flag. Yes, we gotta celebrate the pride in being whoever you are. Straight or LGBTQIA+.

Lizzie P.O.V - 8th June
"This ok?" I ask as I pose in front of my flag. I'm proud to be me, and being me means being Bi.
"Liz, you look amazing!" Joel says, smiling at me. He's been so supportive, through everything.
"Aww thanks! I love you!"
"Love you too Lizzie."
Just as he starts taking pictures of me, Shelby and Lauren walk into the room.
"Lizzie! We have something for you!" says Lauren.
"Me and Scott have matching!" Adds in Shelby
Ok... this is something to do with Pride! Yay! I was going to surprise Shelby and Scott by going to the parade for them, but I guess I'll just tell Shelby now.
Then, Jack and Jimmy emerge from the kitchen, holding parcels wrapped in blue, pink and purple. Then Yammy and Bobby come into the room with a huge Bi flag held between them. My friends are the best!
"Here ya go! There's spares upstairs!" Shelby says, evidently excited as she winks at me. I slowly unwrap the presents that the boys handed to me, slightly aware of Joel filming me. A bisexual scarf and bisexual gloves! I love them so much!
"Guys! You didn't have to do this! Thank you so much! I love them!" Now the tears pour down my face. This means so much to me!
"Glad you like them, Lizzie!" someone says.
Joel wraps his arms around me, and rubs my shoulder. Then, he gives me yet another present. It's a hoodie, with a blue, purple and pink paint splatter gradient.
"This ones from Scott, but we thought we'd give it to you now," Joel says.
"Guys... thank you. For accepting me, for being there for me, for everything! I love you guys."
It's true. They mean so much to me!
And within a few minutes, we are all in a group hug, watching movies and eating popcorn!

Can we please just pretend Scott brought Lizzie a hoodie too? It wasn't in the story earlier but ya know-