~2~

Scott's P.O.V - 12th May
Oh no... now I'm messaging my best friends' girlfriend to tell her he's bisexual. Great. Just a wee bit scared, ya know.
Callum (me) -> Tia 😘🥰😍: hi Tia. Its Scott here. Callum came to me today, very confused. He's been at mine all day and I think he's staying over tonight. This is very hard to word... but he's confused on his sexuality. This is his way of coming out to you as Bisexual. He still loves you and hope you can keep being a couple.
___
"Callum, I've done it. I'll tell you when she replies, alright?" I say.
"Thanks Scott."
I go onto Callum's phone to see if Tia has read the message or not. She has, and is typing, but keeps stopping and starting. It must be a surprise I suppose.

Tias P.O.V - 12th May
Well. That was a shock. Cal, my Cal, Bisexual. I- I don't know anymore. I've always wanted just a straight, cute, funny boyfriend. Like Callum. It's been my childhood dream... I don't think I can love him in the same way. Not after this.

Scott's P.O.V - 12th May
Tia😘🥰😍 -> Callum: hey Scott. Thanks for being there for me and Cal, through everything. You are the best person for him and your house is where he should be-
Oh no... I know what's coming.
- I still love Callum, and always will. He has been an amazing boyfriend and friend. Please, tell him that. But, this has come as quite a shock and it's always been my childhood dream to have a straight boyfriend. I'm not sure things will be the same between us anymore. Please tell him that I hope, with all of my heart, we can stay in contact and stay close friends and that i will always love him deep down. Thank you Scott. - Love Tia x (p.s. I'll move into my parents house tonight, so that when he's ready he can go back to his house. But make sure he stays with you, Scott, for a couple days at least.)
___
Here we go. This... is going to be hard.

Callum's P.O.V - 12th May
"Callum? Can you come here for a sec? Tias messaged."
Great, I'm single, aren't I? Tias dumped me, she's gonna hate me. Great. Now I don't even know where I'm gonna live, or who I'm gonna love. Why is life so hard.

Scott evidently read my mind, because as I slump into his living room he beckons me towards his sofa where he is sat. As I sit down, he puts his arm around my shoulders.
"Ok... so Tia replied. She wants you to know that she still loves you, always has and always will. But... she doesn't think things will be the same between you two anymore. So, yes, she has... broken up with you. But, she hopes you two can still be friends. She's moving out of your house tonight, but wants you to stay at mine for a couple days. And so do I."
I just start crying again. But somehow, I feel better for it. I think... me and Tia weren't meant to be. But I love her, and we can definitely be friends. Close friends.

Scott's P.O.V - 12th May
I feel terrible now. How do you comfort a just-rejected, confused, sad, newly-bi man who's your best friend and you think has a crush on you. Hugs? Starbucks? Cake?

"Callum... are you ok? I know it's a shock, but you'll get over it, promise. You're just a wee bit confused I think." I screwed that one up, didn't I?
"Thanks Scott. I'll be alright, honestly I don't think we were right for each other in the first place. Me and Tia, I mean. Not us."
Yeah he defo likes me.
"I'm proud of you Cal, for everything." I ruffle his hair, and reach out my arms to hug him. He leans into my chest as I wrap my arms around his shoulder. I rest my head in his hair and we stay like that, together. After a while he stops crying, and that's when I withdraw.
"I'll go get your stuff for you, if you'll be alright on your own," I say.
"Yeah, I'll be fine. Where am I sleeping tonight?"
"Well, I've just moved so the spare beds' parts are still in a box. I'm too lazy.... You have my bed, and I'll sleep on the sofa." My sofas hella comfy to be fair.
"You sure? I don't mind having the sofa?"
I just look at him as if he's insane, and he seems to get the hint.
"Right, I'll be off then. Should be back in half an hour. Anything you want me to tell Tia if I see her?"
"Can you thank her for me? For accepting me, and being the most amazing girlfriend I could've wished for."
"Will do, Cal."

Magical time skip to 20 minutes later.

Well, I've just got Callum's stuff from his house. Tia wasn't there, so I left a note explaining, just in case she comes back.

Tonight came as a shock... I always thought Callum was straight as anything. But then people can be surprising i suppose.

Callum's P.O.V - 12th May
I'd be dead without Scott. He's saved me so many times. I think- I think I love him.