~11~

Callum's P.O.V - 9th June
That. Hurt. That. Really. Hurt

Why! Why can't he like me! I try, I try so hard for Scott, but it never works. Same with Oli. Ugh, Bisexuals are forever single I guess.

Hey, at least Jackson looks alright. He's Scott's type... tall, long hair, foreign. And from what Scott said, Jackson's kind. I suppose Scott did say he wanted to get a boyfriend at pride this year...

OH SHOOT!! 20 MINUTES TO GO UNTIL THE GATE CLOSES AND WE NEED TO BOARD. DANG IT!!

"Ummmm boys? Coffee might have to wait. We board in 20 minutes," I say.
"WHAT?" Oli shouts, "WE LEFT EARLY THIS MORNING!"
"Honey, if y'all think I'm gonna wait for my coffee, you got another think coming. The plane can wait for me, the coffee can't," Scott says. I'm only half sure he's joking.
"We'd better go. They do coffee on planes ya know?" I say, trying to lighten Oli's mood.
"Oh, okay then. Let's go."
There we go. Oli is VERY easy to persuade.
"It's an eleven minute walk from here to our gate. We have some time to grab some sweets or something from the shop. I got us passes so we don't have queue for the gate," Scott explains hopefully. Ugh, I still can't get over him! I need to, him and Jackson seem like they're dating already!
"Sure," I say," you guys grab the sweets and I'll stay here and get coffee. The usual I guess?"
"Please mate," Oli replies, already dragging Scott to the convenience store that is across the hall. If I can't get Scott, I should try get Oli. He's cute and funny, and I trust him.

Oli's P.O.V - 9th June
SWEETS!!
Yay! So happy.
Callum seems... sad though. Well, this confirms my suspicions of Callum liking Scott. Shame, he's quite cute to be honest. But Yammy is wayyyy better. But Callum's still cute.

Anyway, time to get candy!

Magical time skip to when they are on the plane. They couldnt get seats together so Callum and Oli are sat together, but Scott is in a middle seat, between a teenage girl (wearing all black, with red hair, silver jewellery and a red belt with headphones plugged in, playing heavy metal) and a middle aged man, who is napping.

Scott's P.O.V - 9th June
I can't stop thinking about Jackson! He's perfect for me. I think I've seen him on this flight so many times: a guy walked past my row, and I saw him out of the corner of my eye wearing a plaid shirt. But that doesn't mean it's Jackson. And besides, I can't get my hopes up. He probably just wants to be friends. A guy like him could get any man in a heartbeat. Why should he like me?

I sigh, louder than I meant to, making the man beside me stir. I wait for him to settle again before reaching into my backpack. I grab my headphones and plug them in to my laptop. Time to listen to my playlist and edit some gacha videos.

Magical time skip to after the flight. The boys are reunited and they are waiting for their luggage to arrive on the carousel.

Scott's P.O.V - Austrian airport - 9th June
This is the worst part of flights. The luggage. What if it's lost? What if it's stolen? What if it's broken? WHAT IF ITS STILL IN ENGLAND?!

Ugh.

At least we get to see the gang soon. Can't tell which I'm more excited for... skiing, or pride! Watching Jimmy fall over will be pretty funny. And I bet Jack will complain about the cold all the time! Ah well, it'll be a laugh.

Finally, here's the luggage! Oh shoot... I hope I remembered that thing for Joel... what if it got lost?! I'm sure it'll be fine.

"Hey, boys? That's my case coming. Callum I think yours is behind it but I don't see yours yet Oli," I say, breaking the thoughtful silence we were submerged in.
"I'm one step ahead of you Scott!" Oli laughs as he lifts his presumably overpacked case.
"First time for everything!" I say, making us all laugh.

We turn to leave, but as I spin around I see something. The flash of a red shirt and shoes flying out of the door. I NEED to stop thinking of Jackson. Hundreds of flights leave airports daily, why should Jackson have gotten the one we did? The chance are low. Still, I can hope.

We rush through the rest of security as fast as possible, not willing to delay the trip anymore. I keep Jackson out of my mind, and focus on the task in hand.

Eventually, what seems like hours later, we emerge into the cold afternoon air.
"BLOODY HELL ITS FREEZING!" yells Oli.
"You're telling me?" I try and laugh, but my chattering teeth interrupt.
"I didn't know it would be this cold!" Oli exclaims, shivering to emphasise his point.
"Well, it's Austria! What did you expect? It not like it's a SKI place or anything Oli!" Callum adds in.

After a brisk, icy walk over to where the rental car collection point is, we are all warmed up and super excited! It's agreed that I'm driving, as I'm least likely to get distracted my cute sights.
"Right? Is everyone ready? Everyone got their seatbelts on?" I ask, starting the engine.
"Yes daaaaaaaaddddddd..." drone the boys in mock-boredom. They know how important seatbelts are.
"If you're gonna call me dad, call me by my full title. I AM THE SAND DADDY!"
"All hail sand daddy!!" Calls Callum, setting him and Oli off in fits of giggles. I chuckle quietly to myself, before pressing on the foot pedal. We've got friends to see!

And the rest of the journey is mostly us just talking about skiing... who's most likely to fall over, who can get the best snow spray, who will do the big slopes... the normal.

___________
Hey guys! Sorry for the late chapter. I was gonna publish about midday (British time), because I thought I had a chapter ready. Turns out I didn't, but I've been out all afternoon so Wattpad had to wait! I've been writing for over an hour! Anyway, enjoy the chapter xx