what did he do?

Summary: After Sarah and Topper have a fight at his house, she comes back home where you are. You comfort her until Rafe comes back from Kelce's house.

Warnings: Mentions of abuse.

-

I was sitting on the bed of my boyfriend's room scrolling threw social media. He was at Kelce's house since they needed to talk about something, when I came to his house he wasn't home, that was why.

I heard the doorbell downstairs, Ward was working  and same for Rose, Wheezie was at school, so I was alone in the house.

I got up from Rafe's bed and made my way downstairs, today was really rainy so I was walked a little faster just in case the person waiting at the door was all wet from the rain.

I opened the door reveling a drenched Sarah. Me and sara were really good friends, when I first met her at the first family dinner I fought she would hate me but she actually really likes me.

"Sarah, what the hell happened to you?" I asked bringing her inside and closing the door.
"I forgot my umbrella." She chuckled.

I could see the pain in her eyes, she had dry tears on her cheeks, I looked at her arms and I saw bruising making me start to get even more worried. I decided to make her comfortable before confronting her about it.

I went up stand hot some towels from the bathroom and then got her some tea to heat her up. I then sat next to her on the couch.

"Sarah what happened to you?" I asked seriously.
"Just me and Topper had a little disagreement that's all." She smiled trying to hide the pain.
"What do you mean a little argument?" I asked trying to get more information.
"He said that I had to give him space." She said as tears were forming in her eyes.
"So let me see if I see this. So he told you that, you questioned him why and he wasn't telling you why so he then dragged you out of the house and that's why your arms are bruised." I said.
"He did his me so I would leave." She whispered.
"What?" I asked as anger was starting to go through my veins.
"He punched me and pushed me a few times so I would leave." She cried.

I pulled her close to my chest comforting her.

"Sarah you can't keep doing this to your self, this is what the 7th time this month and you always let him continue doing this to you. This isn't good for you and your mental health Sarah, you have to let him go. You know sometimes you have to let go things or someone you love." I said as she pulled away.

She gave me a little smile at my little speech and then the front door opened.

"Baby I'm home." I heard him say.
"In the living room." I said.

He got in and got a little confused when he saw Sarah wrapped in all those towels with tears on her cheeks.

"What's going on?" He asked.
"Topper and I had a fight." She said scared of her brothers reaction.
"And he hit her." I added.
"What did he do?" He asked as his face went form worry to anger.
"Is it tru Sarah?" He asked.

She nodded as she started crying again and wiped her tears.

"I'm going to kill him." He said making his way to the front door.

I ran behind him putting my hand on top of his as he tried opening the door.

"Rafe." I said looking at him and he stopped.
"I can't let him do this." He said.
"I know, I would do the same but don't make this worse, please." I said making him sigh in defeat.
"Alright." He sighed.
"No fighting, you hear me?" I asked.
"Yes ma'am." He smiled before pecking my lips and leaving the house.