his hands

Inspired by and credits to: msgorillagripcoochie

Summary: You are obsessed with your boyfriend's hands.

Warnings: Finger sucking, fingering.

-

I have a huge obsession for for my boyfriend's hands. They were so big and soft. He though it was cute and he would feed my obsession.

I would be holding his hands all day long, rubbing them, kissing them, I would even suck on them.

We were laying on his bed watching a movie on his laptop. I was rubbing his hand with my thumbs. The movie ended and I brought his hand close to my lips to kiss it.

"I still don't understand why you are so obsessed with my hands." He chuckled.
"Because their so pretty." I said looking at him as I pressed a kiss on the inside of his hand.
"You look so hot when you kiss them." He smirked.

He ran his thumb threw my bottom lips and he didn't get surprised when I started sucking on his thumb. That kinda turned him on so he pulled his finger out and thrusted it deeper into my mouth.

His other hand traveled to my shorts, he started unbuttoning my shorts as I sucked on his finger. He took his finger out of my mouth and took off my shorts and underwear making me smile at him.

"Your going to get my fingers nice and wet." He whispered before pecking my lips and putting two fingers into my mouth.

I sucked on them for a bit before he took them out and ran them threw my folds making me hiss at the at feeling.

"Look at my princess all wet just from sucking my fingers." He smirked.
"All for you." I smiled as he started circling my clit.

He started kissing me passionately as he fastened his pace. He then slid two finger inside me making me struggle to kiss back making him smile, he loved when I struggled to kiss back.

"You like that?" He grinned. I moaned and nodded in response.

He started going at. a faster pace making me start moaning louder.

"Baby." I moaned.
"Yes princess?" He asked.
"I close." I said.
"Cum for me." He said going faster making me go over the edge.

He rubbing my clit as I came down from my high. He then placed his hand on my stomach rubbing it gently, and he started kissing me softly as I tried to get my breathing back to normal.

"Round 2?" He smirked pulling away.