sick - drew starkey

Summary: You get sick and Drew takes care of you.

Warnings: Mentions of vomiting.

Requested by kprinc9983

-

I woke up to a strange feeling, I was really warm but I was really cold and my throat hurt. Shit I'm sick. I hate being sick.

I turned around to see that Drew was still asleep, he had his back facing me so I got closer to him and curled up behind his back. I felt him shift and he turned around.

"Good morning." I mumbled.
"Woah! Are you okay?" He asked with wide eyes.
"I'm cold." I said.
"You're looking really pale." He said as he placed a hand on my forehead.
"You're sick." He frowned.

I then felt pain on my stomach, my period ended a week ago so it can't be period cramps. I'm going to be vomit.

I looked at Drew with wide eyes as I felt it coming up, I ran out of bed and ran to the bathroom, I heard Drew following me to the bathroom.

I knelt down in front of the toilet and I started vomiting, it hurt my stomach so bad it was almost like I was vomiting my own guts. Drew pulled my hair back so I wouldn't get it dirty. He was sitting behind me.

"It's okay love." Drew said rubbing my back.

After I was finished I leaned my back on his chest and began to cry, I hated being sick.

"It's okay, it's going to be alright." He said rubbing the side of my arm.

He then helped me on my feet and flushed the toilet.

"You want to take a warm bath to feel better?" He asked caressing my cheek.
"But my body hurts." I whine leaning into his touch.
"You want me to help you?" He smiled.
"Yeah." I whispered.

-

Drew helped me by washing my hair and body and after I got ready he gave me some of his clothes to change into.

I was now laying on the bed as Drew was in the kitchen making some chicken noodle soup. It has only been 3 minutes but I already miss him, even tho he told me not to move, I need cuddles.

I slowly got up and made my way to the kitchen, our apartment is kind of small so he saw me get out of the room.

"Baby what are you doing up?" He asked looking up from what he was doing.
"I miss you." I said in a low voice as I walked up to him.
"Come here." He smiled opening his arms for me.
"I love when you're clingy." He chuckled as I hid my face on his neck.

-

I finished eating and we were laying in bed finishing an episode of Lucifer.

"I have to answer some emails, I will be right back. You should get some sleep." Drew said turning the tv off.
"Okay." I said covering myself with a blanket.

He left the room and went to the living room where his laptop was and since he didn't want to make noise while I sleep he stayed there. It didn't take long for me to get up and walk to the living room wrapped around a blanket making him laugh because he knew what I wanted.

"You want cuddles?" He asked putting his laptop to the side.
"Mhm." I nodded.

I walked over to him and sat next to him placing my head on his chest as he pulled me closer to him and wrapped his arms around me.

"How are you feeling baby?" He asked kissing my forehead.
"Better in your arms." I said making him smiled.