what did he do? pt.2

Summary: As Rafe is at Topper's house confronting him about what happened with his sister, you stay at home with Sarah. He then comes back and you can tell he was in a fight.

Warnings: Mentions of fighting and blood.

-

I was watching Tv as Sarah was upstairs changing into some warm dry clothes. Rafe was at Topper's house for about 15 minutes now, it didn't get me worried since they were just talking so It would take longer.

After a while I hear the front door open, Rafe was home. He didn't look happy but I then saw cuts and bruises on his face. Really?

"I told you no fights!" I hissed as I power walked towards him.
"He started it and I tried to stop him but then he kept hitting me harder and harder and I had to fight back." He explain as he had worry in his face, worried of what I would say.
"Come on." I sighed as I grabbed his hand and took his upstairs to his room.

We got into his room and he sat on the bed, I went into his bathroom and got cream, alcohol and cotton balls. I brought everything to his room and put them on the bed next to him.

"Tell me if I hurt you." I said putting some alcohol on a cotton ball.

I stood in front of his as I started cleaning his cuts. I slowly went into the biggest one, this one is going to hurt like a bitch.

"This one is going to hurt." I said before I started rubbing the alcohol slowly cleaning his cut.
"Ow!" He whined.
"Sorry!" I said.
"It's fine." He groaned as I finished cleaning the cut.

He had some blood coming out his nose, I walked a little closer telling him that I wanted to sit on his lap. I straddled him, his hands were on my thighs as I placed my finger on his chin so he would lift his head a little bit so I could clean his nose.

"So tell me how it all went." I said.
"Well I got there and he didn't even want em there and I asked what happened and he just said Sarah was being a bitch and then told me to leave but I didn't and I then heard a noise come from his closet so I went and saw a girl inside and then he started kitting me and then I left after the fight." He explained.
"Oh no." I said, stopping what I was doing looking at him.
"I swear to go I don't know what I'm going to do to him." He said.
"And how we're telling Sarah." I said.
"Tell me what?" I heard her as she came into the room.

I took a deep breath before I got out of Rafe's lap.

"Sarah, I'm really sorry but when Rafe went there." I started but took another deep breath.
"He had a girl in his closet." Rafe finished making her start crying.
"What?" She asked as tears fell down her face.
"I'm so sorry Sarah, that probably why he wanted space." I said.

She then walked away crying.

"Dude that even hurt me." I said walking back towards Rafe.

I finished cleaning his cuts and putting cream on his bruises and I put everything away. He then laid down and I laid next to him, he placed his head on my chest and I wrapped my arms around his arms he wrapped his around me.

"How are you feeling?" aí asked kissing the top of his head.
"I'm a little sore." He mumbled.
"We'll get some rest." I said as I placed a hand on his hair, slowly playing with it.
"Baby." He called.
"Yeah." I asked.
"Thank you for taking care of me." He mumbled.
"Don't thank me."I smiled as he lifted his head from my chest and pecked my lips.

He then placed his head back on my chest and we fell asleep in each other's arms.