I'm here

Summary: Rafe has a breakdown and you are there to comfort him.

Warnings: None I think.

-

Rafe has been really down these days, he has been having fights with his dad, more than usual. But today was it, he was having a huge breakdown.

I was sitting on my bed when my phone started ringing, it was Topper.

"Hey Topps." I said.
"Hey could you come over to Rafe's?" He asked.
"Is everything okay?" I asked.
"Well he's locked in his room crying." He said.
"I'm on my way." I said hanging up.

I grabbed my stuff and walked out of my house and into my car. When I arrived Topper was waiting for me at the door.

"He's in his room." He said opening the front door for me.
"Thank you." I said walking in.

I ran up the stairs and as I reached his bedroom's door I could hear him sobbing making my heart shatter.

I knocked at the door as I leaned my forehead on it.

"Baby, can I come in?" I asked but hot no answer.

The door was open, I slowly opened the door and found my boyfriend sitting on the floor next to his bed, his knees were against his chest and he was sobbing into them.

"Ow baby." I frowned as I closed the door behind me.

As soon as he heard me get in he looked up at me almost like he was a child crying because they wanted their parent to pick them up.

I knelt down in front of him and placed both my hands on both sides of his face as tears were rolling down his cheeks.

"Deep breaths." I said as I breathed with him.

He then let go of his knees and opened his legs so I was in the middle of him, he pulled me into a hug and I wrapped my arms around him neck and he wrapped his tightly  around my waist.

I played with his hair making him slowly calm down. I pulled away and looked at his face, his eyes red from crying  and his cheeks stained from the tears.

"What's wrong baby?" I asked.
"I'm so tired." He sniffed as I wiped his tears with my thumbs.
"I know baby I'm sorry." I said pulling him into another hug.
"Why can't he understand I'm not okay?" He asked.

I knew what he was feeling, it's like most people don't understand or even care about mental health.

"I know." I whispered kissing the top of his head.
"I just want to be normal." He mumbled.
"We will get through this." I said.

He pulled away from the hug and looked into my eyes.

"Thank you." He said.
"For what?" I asked rubbing small circles into his cheeks.
"For being here for me." He said.
"That's my job." I smiled making him also smile.
"I love you." He said.
"I love you too." I said before I pressed my lips on his kissing him softly.