bite

Summary: Sarah and John B bring a hurt dog and the dog ends up biting you so deep you need two stitches, your best friend Rafe is there for you.

Warnings: Biting, mentioned of blood.

Requested by @kprinc9983

-

I was sitting in my office when I heard a knock at my door.

"Come in." I said not looking away from my computer.
"We have someone on the phone for you." One of the nurses said coming in.

I got up and walked to the front desk where the phone was.

"Hello?" I said.
"Hey Y/N me and John B found his hurt dog." I heard Sarah say.

Me and Sarah were friends since I was best friends with her brother.

"Bring him in." I said.

I then made my way to a medical room where we would take take of the animals.

A few minutes later Sarah and John B came in with the dog. It was a golden retriever, probably a young adult since he wasn't really big.

"Where did you find him?" I asked as I helped them place the dog on the table.
"Next to a lake." John B said.

I saw that one of his back legs was broken, I gently grabbed it's leg and the dog bit me hard on my hand.

"Ah! Shit!" I shouted.
"Dr. Y/N you okay?" I heard one of the nurses ask.
"Tell Dr. Linda to come help the dog." I said as I looked at the blood that started coming out of mg hand.
"You guys stay here, I need to take care of this." I said walking out.
"Someone take me to the hospital." I said getting into the waiting room.

One of the nurses volunteered and she drove as fast as s she could to the hospital since we didn't know if the dog had rabies.

I got to the hospital and I was in my hospital room, a nurse was giving me some stitches to close the wound since it was deeper than expected.

I was still waiting for the lab results when I heard the door open, I looked up and saw my best friend, Rafe.

"Y/N what happened?" He asked rushing next to me.
"A dog bit me, how did you know I was here?" I asked.
"Sarah called me." He said grabbing my other hand.
"Should have seen that coming." I mumbled to myself.

The doctor soon came in and said that the results came back negative and ghat I was good to go, I wouldn't me able to go back to work for a week.

-

Rafe took me home and he is usually really protective of me but he was even opening doors for me. He helped me out of the car and went inside with me.

"You know I still have another hand right?" I chuckled.
"I know but I'm taking care of you." He said as we walked to my room.
"But." I started.
"No buts." He cut me off.

I went into my closet and got some more comfortable clothes and placed on the bed. I was about to remove my coat when I realized my hand gutted when I moved it so I wouldn't be able to take it off by myself.

"Rafe." I called rolling my eyes.
"I knew it." He chuckled.

He helped me change into comfortable clothes and I then laid in bed. He laid next to me and opened Netflix to chose a movie. I rested my head on his shoulder.

"Thank you." I said softly.
"You are welcome." He smiled placing his arm around me pulling me closer.

We watched movies and cuddled for the rest of the day.