mrs. country club (barry)

Summary: After you and Rafe get into a fight you go visit Barry.

Warnings: Smut: Fingering

-

Me and Rafe have gotten into yet another fight and this time it was the biggest one we ever had.

I decided to visit Barry, his drug dealer and one of my friends. Rafe didn't know I knew him, I only knew him because he saw me with Rafe one day and after that he saw me at the porch of my house and he hanged out and hooked up.

Yeah me and Barry have been hooking up for a while now, every time I got into a fight he was the one I would go to.

I got in my car and drove to his house, he was sitting outside doing some lines on the table. He smirked as he saw me pull up.

"Mrs. Country Club, what brings you here today princess?" He asked getting up and walking towards me.
"We fought." I said looking down at the floor.
"Again?" He asked.
"But this time it was worse than usual." I said looking at him.
"Maybe I could make you feel better then." He smirked making me grin.

He grabbed my hand and took me inside, he locked the front door knowing when Rafe would come by he would never knock. He took me to his room and he stood in front of me.

He grabbed me by my waist and pulled me closer to him, I placed my hand on both side of his face and we started kissing passionately.

"Lay down." He said pulling away.

I laying down and walked to the other side of the bed and laid down next to me.

He continued kissing passionately as he started reaching for my core. He started rubbing his middle finger on the middle making a camel toe. He then started to undo my shorts until he finally took them off with one hand.

He started making small circles on my clit through the thin fabric of my underwear and as he started going faster I started to struggle to kiss back.

"You like it when I touch you princess?" He asked as our forehead were connected since I couldn't kiss back.
"Yeah." I moaned.

He then stopped making me whine. He then took off my underwear and put them in his pocket, I already knew I would get back home without it.

I opened my legs and we ran his middle finger through my wet folds making my breath hitch.

He started circling him clit and I wanted more already so I started grinding my hips on his finger so he would finger me.

"Oh you want me to finger you?" He chuckle.
"Please..." I whined looking at him.

He sighed as he then slipped the tip of his finger in me and started pumping it at a fast pace making me moan loudly.

"You like that princess?" He asked.
"Yeah." I breathed.
"Yeah?" He asked and I nodded.

He then put him whole finger in making me moan loudly.

"Barry!" I heard Rafe shout from the front door.

Shit.

Barry room his finger out of me and got up to open the window.

"Go behind the house and stay there until I say." He said.

I got out the window and did as I was told.

-

After like two minuets I heard the front door close and slowly made my way back to the window and Barry was already opening it. I got back in and I sat down on the bed.

"What did he want?" I asked as he closed the window.
"He asked for coke, he said he was too worried about you." He said.
"Huh, like he cares." I scuffed.
"Well let me make it up to you since I had to stop." He smirked.

I took the position I was in earlier and Barry did the same he started fingering me with two fingers at a slow pace and he then started going faster and I started feeling the knot form on my stomach.

I moved my head closer to his chest, I would always do that once I was close and he knew that so he started going faster until I came all over his fingers.

"Oh god." I said breathlessly against his chest as I calmed down.
"Are you feeling better?" He asked as he took his hand from my core.
"Yeah, you always make me feel better." I smiled looking at him.
"So where are you going to go now?" He asked taking some hair out of my face.
"I don't know, he will find me and I don't want him to." I said.
"Well I know a place..." He said.