Collabs and Periods

(Sorry I didn't say this in the last chapter but Dixie did move into an appartment)
Noah's POV:
I woke up and Dix was still asleep, since she hasn't been eating she seems really tired, poor girl. I just ran my fingers through her hair admiring her features. Her little forehead and her beautiful eyes, her nose that fits her face perfectly, her thin lips and then the little dent in her chin that I love putting my thumb on. She's so beautiful. A couple minutes later she woke up "hey baby" she said to me, "hey beautiful, it's time for dinner" when I said that she looked up at me "don't worry we can start with something little" I said smiling at her, she smiled back at me. I went on my phone and ordered us some food and we turned on the TV and watched Game of thrones. Not a very romantic show but we both love it. "Foods here" Dixie said in the middle on the show, I got up and got the food, I scooped some onto a plate for me and some for Dixie, "ok bub eat up" I said handing her the food. She just kinda sat there, "Let's eat together, ok?" I said grabbing a spoon full of food, she also got a spoonful and we looked at each other, I slowly put the food in my mouth and started chewing. She slowly put it in her mouth and slowly ate, it took her about a minute then she finally swallowed, "good job baby" I said smiling at her, I finished and Dixie took a couple more bites. She did great. We continued watching our show when I looked over and saw that she was asleep, I picked her up and brought her into her bed. I cuddled her and rubbed her back, until eventually I fell asleep too.

Dixie's POV:
I woke up and felt sick, I looked at the time and it was 4:23am, I got out of bed holding my stomach, then suddenly I got this twisted feeling in my stomach and ran into the bathroom.

Noah's POV:
I felt Dixie leave the bed then I heard her run to the bathroom, I followed her and saw her sitting on the ground throwing up into the toilet, I ran over to her and held her hair up and rubbed her back "you ok baby?" I asked, "y-yeah" she said back, my poor baby. She looks so sick, she's really really pale, I got up and got her some water and she took a couple sips. She was falling asleep just sitting there on the ground, so I picked her up like a baby and took her back into the bedroom. I turned on the fan so that she wouldn't get hot. Then I pulled the blankets up to her stomach so that she wouldn't be cold. She just laid there holding her stomach, "I'm sorry baby" I said kissing her head while getting in bed next to her, she cuddled into my chest and I rubbed her back. Until she finally fell asleep.
One week later
Dixie's POV:
It's time for our big Halloween collab. This past week has been ok the hate is still bad but Noah has helped me eat more since my parents can't. And I gained 2 pounds. Noah was very proud of me. Me and Noah drove to James house and the first video we filmed was larrays were we buy each other Halloween costumes. Noah wanted to get me a sexy outfit but I said no for 2 reasons. One I don't like being revealed and looking "sexy" in front of my sister and friends. And second I'm still pretty skinny so I don't want anything showing my body. We all bought our costumes, got dressed, and filmed the rest of the video. Then we just kinda hanged out when James said, "hey guys I'm gonna order food what does everyone want?" I looked at Noah and whispered in his ear "can you order for me?.." he nodded, "I will get a burger and some fries and Dix will have some fries" he told James. Once the food got here we all started eating. I ate slow but got through the pack of fries. Noah smiled at me letting me know he was happy that I ate that much. After a couple hours we all went home. Since my parents are gone charli stays at a friends house most of the time. So our house is unattended. Once we got home I took a shower and got dressed then me and Noah cuddled until I fell asleep. We were shooting another video tomorrow so we both got plenty of sleep. The next morning we were filming my video which was pumpkin carving so we all got pumpkins and went back to James house. We started filming my video and we had a lot of fun. When we were presenting our pumpkins charli put an embarrassing photo of me on it and I gave her a death stare. After that We all ate dinner and went home.
3 days later
Our Halloween collaboration is over and I had a lot of fun, I'm eating a lot better and I've gained 3 more pounds. Noah is sleeping over tonight and I'm really excited. A couple hours later Noah showed up at my apartment, "hey bub" he said as he walked up and hugged me, "hey baby, wanna watch something?" I asked "sure" he said. We watched some game of thrones and ate, then we decided to go to bed. He cuddled me until I fell asleep.
The next morning I woke up and I felt weird. And I immediately knew why, I got out of bed and blood. I got my period. I checked the time and it was 3:12 am, Some of the blood was even on him. I felt so bad I just wanted to start crying, but instead I went to the bathroom and opened the cabinet, "shit!" I said, no products. No tampons, not even a pad... I went to the bedroom and took off the sheets and threw them in the corner, then I got a cloth and put some warm water and wiped the blood off of Noah "mmmm" Noah said pouting but still had his eyes closed "I'm sorry baby" I got him clean then went out to the living room and put a towel down on the couch then laid down. I stared out my apartment window listening to the cars from stories down. I watched the sun rise.
Noah's POV:
I woke up and it was 5:02 and I saw that Dixie wasn't there, so I got up and went into the living room and I saw her laying on the couch wide awake "baby? What are you doing?" I asked her, and bent down so I was kneeling beside the couch "I think I just caught the flu" she said to me" babe?... Is it that flu that girls get every month?.." I asked her "mhm" she said starting to lightly cry "you probably think I'm gross" she told me "what? No! Babe every girl gets there period and they can't control it, besides I grew up with two sisters" I said "babe I don't have any products and I bled onto the sheets and I got some on you I'm sorry" she said starting to cry more "baby it's ok! No harm is done, I will go to the store and get you some stuff ok? I said to her "ok" she said, she then smiled and kissed me. I already had pants on so I threw on a hoodie and left. I went to the store and bought her pads and tampons, and some snacks. When I got back to her apartment she had bled through on the towel that was on the couch. "Baby how about you go take a nice shower and I will wash the towel?" I asked her "no that's gross you shouldn't have to clean that up" she said to me "baby it's fine go take a shower", Once she got in I washed the towel and got an old blanket that I didn't like and put it on the couch, I also gave her, her products and she used them before getting in the shower. Once she got out she wore on of my hoodies and some sweats. "Baby I don't wanna ruin your blanket" she said to me "I don't even like that blanket it's ok babe" I said smiling at her. I sat next to her on the couch and she put her head on my shoulder and we watched some TV. About 30 minutes later I look over and she is holding her stomach in pain and near tears. "Baby does your stomach hurt?" I asked her "mhm, it hurts really bad" she told me, she always got the worst cramps and I felt bad for her. "My everything hurts, I feel sore everywhere" she told me. I wanted to give her a massage but I didn't want her to be uncomfortable or something "baby how about you go take a bath. And then when you get out if you want I could give you a message?" I asked her "really?.." she said to me "yeah babe"
"Ok baby thank you" she got up and got in the bath. About 15 minutes later she came out and was only wearing some shorts and a sport bra. Her ribs still kinda poked out but it was a lot better. "Baby how about we go into the bedroom and lay on the bed I'm sure it's more comfy then the couch" I told her "I don't wana get blood on the bed" she said to me "bub I can put a towel down" I said "ok" she said back. I got a towel and laid it down then I sat on top of it and she sat in between my legs. "Where does it hurt baby?" I asked her "everywhere... My stomach, my lower back.. And my boobs" she said. I didn't know girls could hurt everywhere like that. But I just started rubbing her lower back very carefuly "that feels so good baby thank you" she said "of course my love" I said to her

Dixie's POV: "Of course my love" I got butterflies. He was so sweet. I'm gonna be honest my boobs hurt so bad. But I felt weird asking him to rub my them. I winced in pain because they hurt so bad "what's wrong baby?" he asked "my... My chest hurts.." I said "baby if your ok with it then I can message them for you". I didn't wanna make him uncomfortable so I just kinda sat there

Noah's POV:
I think I just made her uncomfortable, the only reason I said that was because she was in pain. "Bub that would be amazing" she said turning around and facing me. But the thing is, is that she would have to take her bra off for me to be able to massage them. I gave her a "look" and she nodded, I carefully and gently took of her bra. She looked down. I know she's super embarrassed of her chest, "beautiful" I said to her, she looked up and smiled. She turned back around with her head laying on my stomach still in between my legs and I gently rubbed her chest. She started falling asleep I kept rubbing her head. Until eventually she was out like a light. I moved her from in between my legs and put her on my chest. I rubbed her back and a couple minutes later. I fell asleep.