Voicemails.

Noah's POV:
She just kissed me. And I got fireworks in my stomach, much like the actual fire works that were going off for new years, I fell in love with her all over again. I kissed her back. She pulled back, "I miss you Noah" she said looking in my eyes, "I miss you too Dixie.. I miss cuddling you and telling you how much I love you" I said to her. She smiled, "Well now might be your chance" she said with a smile plastard on her face. "I love you Dixie" I said to her.
"I love you too Noah" she said. "Well.. Dixie D'Amelio would you make me the happiest man alive.. Again.. and be my girlfriend?" I asked her. "Yes" was all she said. She kissed me again, I then reached into my pocket and slipped her promise ring on her finger, "you kept it?" she asked, "Of course I kept it Dixie" "Wanna go to my apartment?" she asked, "sure beautiful" I said, we drove to her apartment then once we got there we laid in bed cuddling each other. "Dix change into some comfy clothes" "why" she asked. "I want you to be comfortable" I said, "I'm fine Noah" she said giggling. That night we just cuddled and talked. I finally got her back. And this time, I wasn't gonna loose her.
(The next morning)
Dixie's POV:
I woke up the next morning with a phone call. I didn't know the number but I picked up anyway, I didn't wanna wake up Noah so I went into a different room,
Dixie: Hello?
Lady: Hi is this Dixie D'Amelio?
Dixie: Uh yeah..
Lady: Do you know a Marc D'Amelio and/or a Heidi D'Amelio?"
Dixie: Yes those are my parents. What's going on?
Lady: I'm so sorry to tell you but your parents were in a plane crash, neither of them survived. I'm so sorry..

Dixie's POV:
Time froze. My parents are dead. The Lady on the phone was saying something but all sound was muffled. I dropped my phone out of my hand and fell to the ground screaming and crying, "NO NO NO WHY ME?!??" I screamed, Noah came running out and he tried talking to me but I couldn't tell what he was saying. Everything was still muffled. I just cried on the floor and screamed.

Noah's POV:
I woke up to Dixie screaming. I ran out of the room and she was on the floor sobbing, I went down to the ground next to her, "Dixie what's wrong?!" "Dix please tell me what's going on" "baby please tell me!" I said rubbing her back, she just kept crying and yelling. "NO NO NO THIS ISN'T FAIR" "WHY THEM" "I FUCKING HATE MY LIFE" she screamed. The last one broke my heart, she couldn't tell me what was going on, it was as if she couldn't hear me. I picked her up and brought her into the bedroom. She sat on my lap and sobbed into my chest. She stopped screaming and just sobbed. "Why is my life so fucking messed up" she yelled while hitting my chest. She started using my chest as a punching bag in a way, she slammed her head against it and just kept hitting me there. I eventually wrapped my arms around her to make her stop. I didn't want her to hurt herself. I calmly whispered in her ear, "Dix please tell me what's going on" I said. "N-noah there d-dead" she said. She could barley get anywords out of her mouth. "Who Dixie?" I asked rubbing her back. "My parents.. T-they got in a plane crash and.." she couldn't finish her sentence she just kept crying, "oh my god" I said to myself. I rubbed her back and her head. Whispering little things in her ear. "There in a better place now Dix" "I promise every things gonna be ok" "it's all gonna be ok" "they are so proud of you baby" I said to her. She just kept crying.
She cried for 2 hours. I haven't seen her cry this much since we lost our baby, she cried so much to where even though she didn't wanna fall asleep her body just crashed, she fell asleep in my arms, so I carefully laid her down on the bed and covered her up. I laid next to her and ran my fingers through her hair. I didn't wanna sleep because I didn't want her to wake up and not have anyone. So I just stayed awake and stared at her.

Dixie's POV:
They were screaming. Crying. Trying to call me and charli but neither of us picked up. They left voicemails and held on to each other until the plane crashed. Neither of them made it. I woke up sweating, "hey hey what's wrong" Noah said sitting up. "N-noah th-they were screaming and s-scared and then they t-tried calling me and charli but we didn't an-answer and then t-the plane crashed" I said starting to cry, "baby it was just a dream" Noah said rubbing my back, "This wasn't a dream Noah!! That's exactly what happened.. Th-they were so scared and I'm never gonna b-be able to tell them how much I loved them.. I-im never gonna see them again" I said sobbing. "I'm sorry Dix..." Noah said. He suddenly got up and left the room, he came back with my phone which had a crack in it from when I dropped it, I saw the most terrifying thing.
A missed call from both my parents. And a voicemail.
"Listen to the voice mail" Noah said. I opened my phone and I decided to listen to my mom's first.
"Hey baby it's mom, I-I don't have much time, I'm in a plane and somethings wrong but I just want you to know that I love you so so so much, your the best daughter a girl could ever ask for, No matter what you do in life I will always be proud of you. I love you so much Dixie. You'll always be my sweet baby girl. I love you"
I broke down. She tried sounding calm but I could tell that she was terrified and crying. I decided to then listen to my dad's
"Hey Dix it's dad. Baby listen to me I'm on a plane and things aren't going well, I want you to know that I love you so much. I don't know if I'm gonna see you again but I want you to know that I'm so proud of you and that I love you, Get a husband and make a family of your own, I love you so much Dixie. I hope I'll see you soon, by sweetie"
I just kept crying, Noah at this point was also crying, I got a call from charli suddenly.

Charli: Did you g-get voicemails too?
Dixie: y-yeah I did.. How are you
Charli: Dixie I'm scared... What are we gonna do?
Dixie: I have an extra room in my apartment, come live with me
Charli: o-ok let me pack my stuff. Can you pick me up?
Dixie: of course
Charli: bye Dix
Dixie: bye charli

Dixie's POV:
She was crying over the phone. I looked over at Noah "your ok with her living here right?" I asked, "of course baby" Noah said, it made me smile a little bit when he called me baby. God I missed that, I kissed Noah with tears still coming out of my eyes. He wiped them with his thumb. About 20 minutes later I got a text from charli saying to come and get her, me and Noah got in the car but Noah drove. We got to avanis house (where charli was staying) and charli packet her things up in the trunk then got in the back, "hey Noah" charli said getting in, "hey char" Noah said back. "I hope your ok with me coming to live with you guys..."
"of course charli, your like a little sister to me" Noah said back at her. We drove back to the apartment and Noah helped move charli in. "We can buy you a bed soon but for now all we have is an air mattress" I said to charli. She just nodded.
(A couple hours later)
Noah's POV:
I'm trying my best to help the girls, both of them have been crying all day but I can't blame them, they listened to the voicemails a lot but it didn't bother me. That was all they had left of there parents. I had made them both dinner but they weren't hungry. They apologized over and over, "guys it's fine" I said. I was worried about Dixie because I know she has a past of not eating, I hope in the morning she will at least have some of her tubed food. Charli went into the guest bedroom and me and Dixie cuddled in bed. When suddenly charli came in, "h-hey guys.." charli said clearly crying. "Hey what's up" Dixie said. "I-im sorry.. I was wondering if I could sleep with Dixie tonight?" charli asked me, "Of course" I said getting out of bed. Charli got in my spot and her and Dixie cuddled up to each other. "You guys come get me if you need anything ok?" I said. "Ok" they said at the same time, "night Char night Baby" I said while closing the door. I went into the guest bedroom and slowly fell asleep a while later.
(The next morning)
Dixie's POV:
I woke up and just stared at the ceiling, my parents are dead. Charli can't live here forever. I don't know what the fuck I'm gonna do, I got out of bed and started the shower, I got in and just let the hot water hit my skin, I suddenly felt arms around my waist and I knew who it was. I turned around and smiled a little. He smiled back. "Sorry baby I should have asked if you even wanted me in here, want me to leave?" he asked, "No I want you here" I said putting my arms around his neck. "I'm always gonna be here for you, When you struggled eating I was there, when we lost our baby I was there, and now. I'm still gonna be there, I'm always gonna be here for you Dixie. I want you to know that" he said looking in my eyes, I nodded my head while tearing up. Me and Noah finished our shower about 10 minutes later then we went into the kitchen (dressed)
And charli was sitting on the couch, just staring at her phone, "what can I make you guys for breakfast?" Noah asked, "I'm not hungry" me and charli both said in union. "Guys... I know this is hard and I can't imagine what your feeling.. But you didn't eat dinner either, please eat something.. Anything" Noah said, me and charli just stayed quiet. "Dix I don't wanna risk your health, your finally starting to gain some weight come on please" Noah said looking at me, he looked really sad but really serious at the same time, I stayed quiet, "Dixie come on, charli you too. Not eating is not gonna make anything better" Noah said somewhat raising his voice, "they suffered in that plane crash so I deserve to suffer too, I deserve to starv I deserve to go to hell-" "Dixie stop!" Noah yelled cutting me off,"Don't say that you dont deserve any of that, neither of you" he said, charli got up and went into the guest bedroom shutting the door. Noah sighed,"Please eat.. For me" he said.