Future's and I love you's

Dixie's POV:
I woke up the next morning and my stomach hurt so bad. I didn't have a shirt or a bra on after last night, So I grabbed my bra and put on and just laid there holding my stomach, I started crying about 10 minutes later because it hurt so bad. But I didn't wannn wake Noah up so I cried as quite as possible.

Noah's POV: I felt something went on my chest. I look down and Dixie is crying "baby what's wrong??" I asked her "i-im sorry I didn't wanna wake you up, m-my cramps are really bad" she said "oh I'm sorry baby, is there anything I can do to help?" I asked her "I don't know" she said continuing to cry, I got up and grabbed a heating pad from the closet, I plugged it in by the bed and put it on her stomach, "let's see if that will help" I said kissing her head, "thank you baby I don't deserve you" she said "I don't deserve you my love"

Dixies POV:
I don't deserve this guy. He helps me with everything, I love him so much, sometimes I can't even believe I was scared too date him.

A couple hours later

Dixie's POV: My stomach doesn't hurt at all, the heating pad really helped and Noah would rub my stomach which helped a lot, we were just cuddling and watching TV on the couch, we ate some lunch and we were just cuddling, "hey bub?" I asked "yeah baby" he said back, "can we get a puppy" I asked, Noah smiled "you want a puppy huh?" He asked "mhm there so cute" I said "well what would we name this puppy?" he asked "I would wanna get a boy and I wanna name him Owen" I said "I was thinking Jim" he said, I don't know why but I giggled, "Jim? Why Jim" I asked "so that we can name our son Owen" I looked at him and smiled "our son huh?" I said, "yeah.. Our little boy" he said, "how many kids are we having?" I asked, "as many as you want baby" he said while smiling "I was thinking four kids" he said, "four huh? I don't know that's a tall order" I said giggling, he kissed me, "Well then we're gonna have to start trying soon" he said with a goofy smile on his face, I kissed him and we just looked at each other, this was the first time we ever talked about our future and it was fun.

Noah's POV: I loved talking about our future, and I ment every word. I love Dixie and I wanna spend the rest of my life with her "Dixie D'Amelio" I said, "Yeah babe?" she responded, we were still looking at each other in the eyes, "I love you." that was it. The first time I ever said I love you. She smiled "I love you too Noah" Our first I love you's, sitting on the couch. I wanted it to be romantic but this felt perfect. I love this girl, and now I can say it to her all the time. We just cuddled for the rest of the night, she fell asleep so I took her into my room and I fell asleep.

sorry for the short chapter I will write a longer one later.