Sick

The next day
Noah's POV:
I woke up at around 9:30, Dixie was still asleep and she was in my arms, so I just waited for her to wake up, about an hour later she was still asleep so I kissed her head and started rubbing her back, "Baby wake up" I said in a calm voice,
"Noooo" she whined, I giggled, "Baby it's almost 11:00, You gotta wake up" "I have a bad migraine" she said putting her hands over her eyes, "oh I'm sorry bub" I said, I started massaging her head and she slowly fell asleep after, I hate it when she doesn't feel good it's not fair, I wish men could do more to help in the pregnancy instead of just watching our girl get sick everyday, I ended up falling asleep after as well.

2 hours later
Dixies POV:
I woke up with no migraine but bad nausea, I got up and ran to the bathroom, I threw up on the floor and a little on myself, Noah ran in and grabbed my hair, "oh baby" he said, I started crying, "I-I'm sorry I'll clean it up" "No your getting back in bed and resting" he said, I shook my head, "You shouldn't have to clean this up" "Hey we both signed up for something when we decided to have a baby, you signed up for the pregnancy and I signed up to help you" he said, "Thank you baby I really appreciate it"
"Of course" he said, he picked me up and brought me into the bedroom, he covered me up with a blanket, Suddenly he bent down to my stomach" "Hey buddy, a little man to man here let's leave mommy alone ok? We love mommy we don't wanna make her sick" he said, I smiled, he kissed my stomach then kissed my head, "I'm gonna go clean the bathroom I'll be back in a little bit ok?"
"Ok thank you" "of course" he said, he left closing the door, "Can you give me a break bud? I would really appreciate it" I said rubbing my stomach, "I love you, so much" I said, I eventually fell asleep a little while after.

Noah's POV:
I finished cleaning the bathroom and went back into the bedroom, Dixie was out like a light but it's ok she needs the sleep, I got in bed next to her and spooned her, once again resting my hand on her stomach, I rubbed it in circular motions when suddenly I felt her stomach move, he was kicking again, about 10 seconds after he started Dixie woke up, "Noooo buddy please stop" she whined, "He's tryna show off his moves" I said, she lightly smiled but still didn't look happy, "Ow buddy please stop, trust me I get it your strong" Dixie said, "Hey dude momma wants to sleep how about you sleep too" I said, "Oh shit I haven't eaten anything, he's probably hungry" Dixie said, I got up and brought her some oatmeal, she ate and eventually he stopped, "Wanna sleep?" I asked, she nodded, we laid back down and she snuggled into my chest, "Wake me up if you feel sick ok?" I asked, She nodded. We fell asleep shortly after.