Cheating?

⚠️TW: POSSIBLE MENTAL ABUSE/ SEXUAL ASSAULT⚠️
Dixie's POV:
I woke up and felt sick, I immediately ran to the bathroom and threw up, Noah came in after me and held my hair back "you ok baby" he asked. "I-I don't know" I said throwing up. "Do you think you have a stomach bug bub?" He asked. "Probably... Wait..." "what is it baby?" he asked, "n-nothing..im fine" I said. I was not fine, did we use protection last night? Oh god... I'm not ready for that again... God please no no I can't be pregnant please. A little while later I stopped throwing up, Me and Noah were cuddling on the bed, but I couldn't wait any longer I had to find out, "Babe I'm gonna go shopping" "can I come?" he asked, "um I think I'm just gonna go" I said. "Oh.. Ok have fun" he said while kissing my cheek, "Babe I promise I'm just going shopping for one thing I'll be back soon" I said, "ok" he said back. I left and got in the car and started driving towards town, I was freaking out...

Noah's POV:
She went shopping, and I don't wanna be that guy but it kinda made me sad that she didn't want me to go, She's a free women though.

Dixie's POV:
I bought the test and I couldn't wait to get back to the cabin. So I went into the store's bathroom and grabbed the test.
I took it. Now I have to wait 3 minutes... God, I waited 3 minutes and it was time.. I flipped it over and....
NEGATIVE
I'm not pregnant, I'm happy... I think.. I'm gonna be honest...Apart of me wanted to be pregnant and have another chance at being a mother, but because of the miscarriage I'm down to a 24% percent of getting pregnant, I started crying... This hit me like a buss and I don't know why, I cried and cried, when I was in the car I cried. I couldn't tell Noah about this he would have been mad, so I just drove back to the cabin, when I got there my eyes where red and puffy, "hey baby what's wrong you look like you were crying" Noah asked "I'm f-fine.."
"Well what did you buy?" he asked "hm?" I said "you said you were gonna buy one thing?... Where is it?" he asked, SHIT SHIT SHIT I FORGOT!! "oh um..." I stopped talking, what the hell should I say?!!

Noah's POV: I... I think dixie is.. Cheating on me... She said she was gonna buy one thing but it's not there, and her eyes are red as if she was crying, maybe she felt guilty
"Oh um...." she said stopping, "Dixie... Are you cheating?" I asked "What??? No!! I would never ever do that to you" she yelled "Dixie then where the fuck were you?!" I yelled, "I DON'T WANNA TELL YOU RIGHT NOW OK!!" she screamed, "After everything we've been through! Loosing the baby!! Your gonna just do that to me!!!" "NOAH I DIDN'T FUCKING CHEAT ON YOU! AND DON'T BRING UP MY BABY!" she yelled, "YOUR BABY? YOUR FUCKING BABY! THAT WAS OUR BABY DIXIE! I WANNA BREAK UP WITH YOU! YOU SLUT!" I yelled at her, "F-fine..." she said, she took of the promise ring and threw it at me, "Fuck you Dixie! I did everything for you... YOUR A LITTLE BITCH" I said raising my hand, she flinched hard. "I-im sorry" she said covering her face "I-im gonna go" she said running out of the house, why did she flinch?... Why should I care she's a slut.

Dixie's POV:
I ordered an Uber so Noah could have the car, I got in the Uber and just sobbed. I was sitting next to the man, and out of no where he put his hand on my leg "E-exuse me" I said pushing his hand off, but he didn't listen.. He put his hand back on but this time on my thigh "Please stop" I said firmly "oh baby girl.. That's not how it works" he said moving his hand up higher, "I SAID QUIT IT!" I yelled at him, suddenly he stopped the car and climbed out of his seat, and climbed into mine so he was sitting on my lap, "come on let's take off a few layers" he said pulling off my shirt and touching my chest, I screamed but no one was around to hear me, I had my pants on but he started grinding himself on me, "STOP PLEASE" I yelled, he kept touching my chest then he tried to unbutton my pants. "get off of me!" I yelled punching him, he grabbed his face and I pushed him off of me, I just ran. I didn't know where I was but all I wanted was Noah, I had my phone and I tried texting him. I tried calling him. No answer. I got another Uber and cried and cried until I got to my apartment, I went on my phone and saw the worst thing, paparazzi caught me and the man, It was a video of him taking my shirt off and touching me. It stopped right before I punched him, I just cried into my pillow. Why me?

Noah's POV:
I knew she was fucking cheating, I just saw a video of her and her new boyfriend, how could she?!!? Fuck that bitch.

(5 days later)
Dixies POV:
I haven't eaten anything since vacation, I'm so ashamed, I feel worthless. I feel dirty. No matter how many showers I take if feels like that man is still touching me, it feels disgusting. I want Noah... Anyone.. Anyone at all. "What the hell" I said to myself, I texted Noah "Noah please. I need someone. Anyone. Let me explain myself.. Please" was what I texted him, he actually responded. "Fine." was all he said, 20 minutes I heard a knock at my door so I answered it. And there was my ex boyfriend. The one and only Noah beck.