You're A Wish Dragon?

Bold = Authors Note/Place
'Italic' = Thoughts
Normal Italic = Emphasis/Talking on Device
Underlined = POV Change

(Y/n) = Your Name
(M/n) = Middle Name
(L/n) = Last Name
(N/n) = Nick Name
(E/c) = Eye Color
(S/k) = Skin Color
(H/c) = Hair Color
(H/l) = hair length
(F/c) = Favorite Color(s)
(F/s/a) = Favorite Stuffed Animal
(S/a/n) = Stuffed Animal's Name ^^
(F/o) = Favorite Outfit
(F/b) = Favorite Band (or artist)
(F/s) = Favorite Song
(D/n) = Dad's Name
(M/n) = Mom's Name

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1st person
BOOM

Pinkish purple smoke exploded from the teapot, making it go flying in the air, and making me stumble back

"Greetings, great master!" A male voice rang out as the smoke rose higher into the air.

'Oh, god.'

"The heavens have opened, your wishes will be granted, for I. Am. LongZhu!" The being said as he echoed his name for cool effects. The smoke cleared around him, and it turns out, the "he" was actually a dragon.

'waIT, WHAT?!'

"Huh?" He asked as he looked down at me. The teapot fell and bonked my head and fell to the ground. Still in a shocked daze, I reached up to rub it, not really feeling any pain.

"Oh, a peasant girl. Well, this'll be easy." He mumbled before he laughed with a smug look.

"Look," he flipped his tail from underneath him to make makeshift stairs. "I know what you're thinking." He walked down his tail.

""Do my eyes deceive me?" "A super, all-powerful, magical Wish Dragon!"" He said as he put part of his mane back and then flexed. He then circled around me and gave me a side hug.

""Could this be real? Is magic real?"" He asked in a feminine-like voice. He then swiped the back of my feet, causing me to fall backwards. Before I could hit the ground, he manifested a golden throne for me to sit on. He came around the right side with a smirk on his face.

"Yes. It's real."

'Holy shi-'

I didn't realize my mouth was open until he used a finger to push my chin up. I blinked a couple times to focus.

"So, now that we got that out of the way, onto the important part." Long wiggled his fingers as pink sparkles came off of them.

I stared straight ahead of me as I got up and took a few steps.

"Am I dead?" I looked back to him with a raised eyebrow.

"No, no, no, no, no. You are very much alive." He smiled as he picked me up with his tail, then gently set me back down on the throne and patted my head. "I am a magical Wish Dragon, who will grant three wishes to the owner of this teapot." He used his tail to set the teapot in my hands. "And you, miss, are my master! So, go ahead, wish away!" He said as he fiddled his fingers again.

I got up again.

"Okay, you got me. Where are the hidden cameras? This has got to be a joke." I said loudly as I lightly tugged on his goatee.

"Joke?" He asked.

"Great animation. Where's the green screen?" I ask as I look back at Long.

"I assure you not." His voice boomed as he grew bigger. I panicked as I started to float and suddenly we were in the night sky.

"Do you wish for a suit of armor made of solid gold?" He made one appear on me.

"No?"

"Or the strength of a thousand men? Boom!" He made me super muscular and I hated it.